KAI - 일어나 Wake Up

"Jagiya!"

"Oppa,  gwaenchanha? " checking every part of him.

"gwaenchanha, babe"

"I'm not a pig" you do not want to be called by that endearment.

"I know babe, you are my yeoja", he said.

"Oppa!~" you said 'like a boss'.

"ye, jagiya" he said 'like a buffalo.

" jeongmal gwaenchana? ", you asked him again to confirm yourself, he was fine.

"neh, I'll be goin' tomorrow, for now the doctor is just gonna observe me, do not worry too much, jagiya", he confirmed as he kissed your left cheek. You blushed too much that cause Kai to kiss your right cheek, so you could blush more. Kai skips a beat seeing your pinkish cheeks to him it was a reply to his kisses, it was just too cute.

" saranghaeyo" he kissed you on your forehead.

"me too" you could not reply properly because that was a lot.

"me too... what?" Kai wanted you to say it too.

"saranghaeyo" you said as you crashed your lips to his chin. It was your first time trying to kiss him that is why 'TARGET MISSED!'.

"nah, not in front of us", Sehun said.

"neh", find some private place", Kyungsoo bitterly added. You turned around. Suho was reading a book, he was pretending he did not notice anything. Lay was sleeping and was snoring like a buffalo. Chanyeol and Baekhyun teased you, they look like buffaloes having goosebumps. Sehun and Tao gave you the buffalo smile. Kyungsoo stared at you with a jealous buffalo look. Kris was showing that buffaloes are not his style. Chen was rolling like a buffalo. Xiumin was eating the buffalo.

You ran outside the room not knowing what to do, you were annoyed at the same time embarrassed. A girl who suddenly kissed 'TARGET MISSED!' his boyfriend in front of buffalo guys. He was your boyfriend by the way, so what? But still, you are a girl, they should know how to respect.

"Jagiya! _______" Kai wanted to follow you but he was also worried about his waist and his friends did not allow him to do so.

You made your pace faster away from them until someone called you."______어디가 where are you going?"

"Luhan, Oppa, outside for air" you replied Luhan.

"can I join you?" Luhan asked.

"aren't you gonna visit him?"

"I'll do it later"

 "oo—okay, can I join you?"

Luhan is different from the buffalo guys; he is cool, sweet, and nice.To reminisce the past with Luhan is somewhat really an awkward situation. Stalking him anywhere, bringing him foods, stealing his water bottles, sending him love messages and calling him oppa with a flirting voice are your tactics to steal Luhan's heart. Well, it is in the past, and everyone says, past is past, don't live with it. Kai is your now, you will do your best to keep him forever.

What makes you fall in love with Kai is because he is Jongin. Jongin inspires you. Jongin never gives up. Jongin stands. Jongin gives his best. Jongin does not work to earn money. He works to play - swaying and moving along with his heart to each note. His eyes tell it when you see him dancing no matter the number of audience watches him for he dances to express, and Jongin is more. He is your everything.

"Kai is lucky to have you."

"I am lucky to have him too."

"Your phone, it rings a lot"

message 1: jagiya, jagiya

message 2: where have you gone?

message 3: I just hit Baek and Yeol

message 4:they leave

message 5:maybe they are gonna date

message 6:they only got jealous, they can't be us

message 7:jagi, comeback

message 8:I want you here

message 9: you asked me if I'm okay, I am not anymore

message 10:comeback and kiss me again

message 11: on the right place :*

message 12:you wanted me to get well, right?

message 13:saranghae

message 14:saranghaeyo

message 15:saranghamnida

message 16:I am alone, jagi :(

message 17: :'(

message 18:saranghae

message 19:hhhmmm, I missed you a lot, every seconds

message 20:heyyyy, come back

"He sends message, a lot?"

"yeah, oppa"

"I texted him, we're at the park"

"ah, I see, that's why"

"he's always jealous"

As Kai's hyung Luhan understands his dongsaeng so he asked you to go back with him, and you agreed.

You were happily chatting as you entered Kai's room, it made Kai more jealous. Kai suddenly covered himself with blanket pretending he was asleep .

"oppa,  ireona wake up! Oppa, chicken, chocolate, Luhan Oppa and I bought something for you, ireona"

"Ummmhh, I better get going, I think it's late", Luhan excused himself.

"Kai, Oppa?  ireona,  ireona" you uncovered his blanket and kissed him on his cheek.

"Kim Jongin", you called him.

"Kim Jongout", you called him again with the second syllable of his name changed to out meaning he is in deep trouble, but you could not resist his aegyo. You bit your lower lip trying to keep yourself from laughing.

"Kkam Jongin", again you called him. "This guy wanted to be called Kkam Jongout.", you whispered.

In Kai's thought you and he were even he knows how pissed off you are when he is not talking to you. You felt how Kai was sorry for his self, and his girlfriend left him to be with the other guy who makes him really really jealous.

"What should I do with you?" you sighed.

Kai placed his index finger to his lips.