Thomas x female reader: friends with benefits

Dear lord forgive me for my sins 😫 but what the fuck lets do this.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
I moaned loudly and gripped onto the bedsheets as Thomas slammed harder into me. He had been going at it for the third time today. My whole body was sore and I could collapse at any given moment. He grabbed onto my hips and kept on thrusting in and out of me, each thrust sent a wave of pleasure through my body which caused me to scream.

I could feel a familiar knot form in my stomach which meant I was close. "T-Thomas im c-close!" I managed to say. The only sounds that could be heard through the room was the heavy breathing, moans, whimpers, groans and our skin slapping against eachother. "Cum for daddy~" he demanded and just like that i released all over his member. Shortly after he came as well and pulled out. He panted heavily as he laid down on the bed.

Usually it would just be us two fucking we never agreed to be an official couple. We were just fuck buddies but I was cool with that. I stood up barely able to even move since my legs hurted like hell. I put on my clothing by the time I was done he was sound asleep on his bed
**********
Oh shit oh shit a handsome guy actually loves me! This is great! I said as I ran down the hallway. A man named Lafayette had feelings towards me and I felt the same way we had been friends since diapers basically. He had asked me out just last night over text and I accepted

"Mon Amour!" said Lafayette as he ran to me and picked me up. He was very muscular and strong which I loved. (Btw they are in college) "babe!" I responded giggling and smiling while I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Little did I know that Thomas was watching from a distance. He seemed furious and angry but why?. I just ignored it and turned my attention towards Lafayette.

//so should I make a part 2 or nah?//