Classroom Commands

Hey guys! So here, I want to share to you how we start our class here in our nihongo class (here in our school, we have a nihongo class so I want to share to you how we start our class)

First, our sensei will pick one monitor to command. So here are the commands that the monitor will say.

1) Kiritsu! - to stand
2) Rei - to greet (we say this as "re")
3) Chakuseki- to sit (we say this as "chakseki")

So example of the scene, example that I am the monitor, so first I will stand and I will say "Minasan, kiritsu!" Then I will wait my classmates to stand properly. If all of them stand properly, then I will start saying "Rei". Actually we are in an afternoon shift so we greet as "Sensei, Konnichiwa!" But I think in the morning shift, they greet as "Sensei, Ohayou Gozaimasu!". Then after we greet, we bow our heads then after that, I will say "Chakuseki" and we will sit.

Another, our sensei wrote down some japanese commands in classroom that the teacher usually says.

1) Tatte kudasai- to stand
2) Suwatte kudasai - to sit
3)Mite kudasai- to look,
4) Kiite kudasai- to listen,
5) Itte kudasai- to say, speak
6) Kaite kudasai- to write
7) Yonde kudasai- to read
8) Peji o akete kudasai- to flip the page

So if you are late, in our class, we usually say these lines.

"Shitsurei shimasu. Konnichiwa! Sensei, sumimasen. Watashi(tachi) wa jugyou ni okurete shimaimashita. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Hontouni moishiwake arimasen."

Then after the class, the monitor again say the lines. But in greetings, instead of konnichiwa, we say "Sensei, Arigatou Gozaimasu!" Or if it's Thursday, (because we have no classes every friday in nihongo class) we say "Sensei, Sayounara"

So that's all. Mata ne!