Introduction

This is a collection of our past, funny moments. What we call a regular day, our friends call chaotic. After many years together we have racked up many funny moments in time that crack us up.

Ray:Lets just say that, we don't always get along

RainbowGirl107: But we have the most hilarious moments at the dumbest times! And we want to share with you guys  :P

Ray: And just to put out there, all of this is extremely true. Yes we are psycho and NO, do not try any of this stuff at home! We aren't professionals, we could have been killed!

RainbowGirl107: It was funny though! So enjoy our stories! We will always take turns posting our stories together! Then we will each make our own book of funny stories! She is right DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!! It's dangerous!

Ray: Wow! We haven't even written the first moment, and she agreed with me. You've seen it for yourself here people.

RainbowGirl107: What story to start with though... That is the question!?

Ray: I'd start with our he he... hunt. Either that or Poofy.

RainbowGirl107: I wanna start with the hunt that was freaking funny! The trashcan... *laughing uncontrollably* the fucking trashcan! I wanna start it!!!!!!!

Ray: Well that settles it. We have a story coming up. Oh boy, this is going to be a long story.

Rainbowgirl107:  Let the story begin!!!

Ray: Okay. Well we should be done with the first story soon, if we don't kill each other first. Enjoy!