How you FAIL Werewolf Hunting

RainbowGirl107: I love this story, Anyways this is 'How you FAIL Werewolf Hunting'

Ray: Just thinking about it makes me laugh. Let's get started though.

"It was a windy, cool night when me and Rain's sister, Lily were sitting around in my house. We start-"

RainbowGirl107: It wasn't cold you sissy it was meh weather. Stop making it dramatic. This is not a horror story its a humor story and its supposed to be FUNNY not scary! duh!  xD

 *It was a meh night, it was me, Ray, and Lily (the oh so disastrous Lily). Not we had been planning this for awhile. But we had to wait till it was dark dark and the fucking boys left! Anyways our idea Werewolf Hunting!!! oooooooOOOOoooOOo~!!! It was dark enough we could barely see a thing. Ray pulled out her werewolf tracker. (Yes its a real one not some fakie junk you find at a yard sale!!). Anyways she had to wait for a few flipping seconds before it actually found one. We all were staring at the map...

  "It looks like its on the other street." I said.

Lily decided to pick up a flipping stick as we made our way out the house.-*

Ray: Really -_- I wasn't going to make it scary, I was just starting it. Also, don't beat up on your sis. It looks like we are going to have two stories here readers.

"I had got a werewolf tracker that I just got on my ipod the night before. It was a Friday night and we seemed to be hysterical. I showed the app to Lily while Rain took her little brothers home from my house.

We decided to go werewolf hunting after the sun finished setting and it was nice and dark. By the time Rain got back, Lily and I were huddled over at my back door, all the lights off trying to make sense of the shapes in my back yard.

"What are you guys doing?" Rain said as she scared us from behind.

As we both turned around we led Rain back to the dining room and told her our plan. We saw that their was a werewolf in my backyard... if I was reading the locator correctly.-"

RainbowGirl107: Mwhahahaha and I did not scare you guys plus you were in the front yard not back yard.

*Anyways so we headed outside and Lily picked up a stick to use as a weapon. And we headed to the back yard to find the werewolf that was supposedly in her backyard but I said it was on the next street. So we went back there and started to cautiously walk forward. One to make sure we didn't trip. Two to make sure we made no noise to alert the werewolf  xD*

Ray: I told you, the locator didn't have a compass. It's not my fault if the locator wasn't labeled. Now back to the story, let's see

"My yard was known for harboring all sorts of animals, so I was behind those two. Cause even if it was a snapping branch, I was gone! Rain was armed with a (sadly) dimmed flashlight, aimed directly to the ground so we didn't alarm any bats.

As we got closer the dot on my locator beeped closer and closer toward us. We got farther and farther back in the yard. Just saying, a werewolf wouldn't be that surprising around our neighborhood. We surrounded by forests and it was a full moon.

I realized that we were getting closer to this area in my back yard were I confronted a mother groundhog last summer so I started to move more slowly. That thing almost chased me back to my house when I stumbled upon her."

RainbowGirl107: Yea, you almost got killed by a furry animal. Back to the story!

*So Ray told Lily to throw the stick at this hollowed tree when we got near it to make sure nothing was there. Funny thing is she missed even though she had a medium sized branch. So I broke off another branch then broke it again and gave her half. Nothing happened so we all just stood their talking about where it might be. But the more we stood there the closer it got.

Soon Ray was yelling "Oh my god what is that!?".

We all book it and start running our little tails off. Ray pushes Lily into a trashcan and she trips over it.When she finally gets up and catches up to us we were laughing our little heads off.

Lily said "Oh that's nice just leave me to die!".

Ray's answer "Yup!". We all start laughing our heads off before me and Lily decide to head home because our mother called :(

Ray: Yup! ;P 

"No when it seems that me and Lily had the same thing in mind, scare everyone else. After a few seconds of nothing happening. I wanted to scare you guys. So, I acted like I saw and ran, screaming my ass off.

"Shit!" Lily yelled and turned around.

I happened to 'bump' into her, causing her to crash into a trash can in the back of the yard. 

What was funny, was that as I started to turn around and run back to the house, I could see something move a little bit father out in the woods. It WAS a werewolf! He could have eaten Lily.

I remember her scared face as she tried getting up and tripped over the trash can again and clawed at the ground trying to get away. Sadly, I would have sacrificed both of you to survive.

RainbowGirl107: Still funny as heck anyways she still hit the trashcan and tripped!  XD