Updates (IMPORTANT)

EDIT: Hey guys it's been a week since we finished our last story and she hasn't uploaded. I will try to remind her whenever she's on Facebook or whatever. Sorry for the inconvenience but I will try to get things done around here and maybe start a new story for you guys to enjoy. We share this account but I decided we could write our own stories on here. Some we work together on others we work alone. This is our first book and it's been moving slow.

I honestly am about to start a new book. I'll get it started maybe before or when school starts. This is the last message from Rainbowgirl107 until Ray posts something. This message was written on 8/1/12. Thank you for reading and again I apologize, I'm actually going to start my story maybe later tonight. Leave your comments below on what you think. I will be holding auditions for my story so you can be in it.

Just to let you know in RL I'm more of the silent and death bringer one in RL. But online I'm more well happy and out-going. Anyways sorry we will continue this story as soon as possible. We usual only post funny stories because we are totally awesome like that. Again I will try to get Ray to upload, I was lucky enough that I got her to finish the last chapter. But it shouldn't be too ahrd to get her to write. Anyways this is just an update on what's going on. We have school coming up so we will be uploading less when school starts. We're both going to high school. I'm excited but the high school i'm going to is really crappy.

Anywhoo thanks for listening and again i'll start a new story so you can read more from us. This is the last update from Rainbowgirl107 like said before until Ray posts.

~Rainbowgirl107

And this is Ray with her important post. Extremely more impportant than the posting up above. 

Well, we are close to the end of the first quarter and both of us haven't done very much. I mean, we have been discussing ideas but that is pretty much it. However, Rain has posted a new story and completed it on one of her accounts. Meaning... she posted all 38 chapters in one night driving me nuts as my phone beeped for every chapter she published.

I think that's it so I guess we are done for now.

~Ray