A date?

School had now finished, YAY! I began to walk home when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see BamBam.
"Hey Y/nie!" He exclaimed.
"Hey BamBamie!" I exclaimed back to him.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" BamBam asked.
"You just did." I chuckled.
"Hehe, um... I was wondering if... maybe... you'd want to go out with me?" He asked, I stood still.
"What, like a date?" I asked, he went bright red.
"Y-yeah." He stuttered.
"Yeah sure." I replied, he jumped up in joy.
"Omg thank you!" He said as he kissed my forehead. I just chuckled.

We arrived home and I waved BamBam goodbye. Tomorrow was the weekend, finally! And my first date with BamBam, I hope he doesn't mind, I have to dress nerdy again. I walked inside my house, dropped my bag and keys and walked into the living room.

"BOO!" I heard someone yell behind me.
"Ahh! What the hell?" I turned to see Mark standing there.
"Hehe, your face. Who was that outside?" He asked.
"BamBam, we we're friends since we were 3." I told him, he nodded.
"Wait, BamBam... I heard that before." Mark said, I chuckled.
"Your probably making yourself worried, just don't think about it." I told him.
"Ok, how was it with the boys?" He asked.
"All good." I replied, while failing to hold back a smile. I saw Mark smile at my reaction.

The next day was full of Chaos!
"Y/N! Where did you put them!?" Mark yelled up the stairs.
"In your draw!" I told him.
"There not there!" He yelled back.
"Well I don't know then." I told him and I walked into the bathroom.

I got changed into this:

And headed out. I got outside the door when...
"Y/n!" I looked to see BamBam.
"Shhh, I'm hiding. Do you want to get harassed?" I asked him.
"No, good point." He commented and I giggled.
"Ok, lets go." I said.

We arrived at the cinema and we decided to watch Baby Boss. We had our popcorn and we were waiting for the film to start. We were talking when I spotted Sana and Jungkook walk in. They sat down and they two waited for the movie to start. The movie started and I couldn't take my eyes off them, what the hell were they doing here, and why are they together?

The movie ended and I looked back over at them. They were... Kissing... I quickly got my phone out and filmed it. I can't believe it! BamBam and I walked out and I made up an excuse saying I needed to go home. I quickly ran home and opened the door.

"MARK!" I yelled.
"What?! What's happened?" He asked as he rounded the corner. I started to cry, I can't believe my best friend would date my old bully, and the worst one of them all. The truth is, I'm trying to forgive them... but now I don't know if I can forgive Jungkook.
"S-Sana and J-Jungkook were k-kissing." I told him in between sobs.
"What!?" He said, he looked angry.
"Don't do or say anything! Leave it to me." I told him.
"Ok, shh, it's ok." Mark said as he soothed me. Now, I had to think of a revenge... and I think I had a good one.