Welcome home

"Jealous? How?" I asked, not really knowing where this was going.
"Let's spend more time together, that will annoy him. He would have lost a friend to you." Jimin told me.
"We could do, but I don't want you to get caught up in all this." I told Jimin. The truth is, I had a small crush on Jimin when we first met. He was handsome and always gained attention from the ladies. He never noticed me so I stopped trying.

~a week later~

The plane landed back in Korea, thank god! I can't wait to touch the ground and see Mark, I have a lot to tell him. Jimin keeps asking if I want to go ahead with his plan and I just say that I'll think about it. I stepped away from passport control and I was swarmed with fans. Luckily I had two bodyguards, so they got me through the crowd.

I got into the car that was pulled up in front of the airport. I sat down and realised I wasn't alone in the car.
"MARK!" I yelled as I hugged him.
"Hey y/n." Mark said with a chuckle. We talked all the way to the house. We walked up to the door and Mark unlocked it. I stepped into the living room and flicked the lights on.
"SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled as they jumped up from behind the sofa. Everyone was there... Jimin, Mark, Kai, Kayla, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and all the other dancers. But... three people were missing... BamBam, Jungkook and Sana.

We were all talking, they asked me about how France was and how I was. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a drunk Jungkook and Sana.
"Oooooh, heeey Y/nnn weelcome bbback." Sana slurred.
"Mmmmmaybee youuu should hhave dddied in tthat aaciddent." Jungkook slurred, ok, now I've had enough.
"Do you think that's the right thing to say?!" I yelled as I walked over to them both.
"Ooh shut up Y/n!" Jungkook yelled back at me. I couldn't take it anymore. My hand flew across his face, causing his nose to start bleeding.
"Don't tell me to shut up man whore." I said with a smile.
"Y/n! You hit my boyfriend!" Sana yelled.
"Who you were going out with while he was bullying me. Besides, he was being rude to me." I told her.
"Oh you know what, go back to France!" She yelled, I just looked at her.

"Sana, I quit." I told her, she looked at me wide eyed.
"What?" She asked.
"I quit! I don't want to be in dancelet anymore!" I told her, she just laughed.
"Ok, I'd like to see you get somewhere on your own." She said smugly.
"She won't be alone, because I quit too." I turned to see Mark walking over to me.
"W-what?" Sana stuttered.
"I quit too!"
"Yeah! Me too!"
"Wait! Why?" Sana asked as all the others said they'd quit too.
"She was the only reason I joined and put up with you all these years!" Mark yelled
"B-but Mark..." Sana's voice trailed off.
"Get out!" Mark yelled and Sana ran out the door in floods of tears.

"Y/n." I turned to see Jungkook staring at me. I quickly looked away.
"What?" I asked.
"I-I'm sorry. Y-you left and I wanted to get revenge on you. I don't know it would be like this." He told me.
"It's true, Sana told us that you were horrible to Mina when you were younger." Namjoon told me.
"S-she what?!" I asked
"Y/n, I'm so so so sorry." Jungkook said as he flung himself into me and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help myself when tears began rolling down my cheeks.
"It's ok Jungkook, I forgive you." I told him.

Sana's Pov

Just you wait Y/n! I will be back and I will ruin you and your perfect friends. Just you watch!

A/n - And this is the end... for now... thank you to everyone who helped me and those who were kind enough to vote and comment.

For updates and pictures of BTS and Got7, follow my Instagram page
@bexella_official

My next book is coming out very soon! Check it out!!! It's called Bad Girls!