👤RichNightWalker

SUICIDE GAMES: TOURNAMENT OF THE DEAD

Taking your life is the ultimate taboo in the Christian and Catholic religions. By doing this, you condemn your soul to the pits of hell. Where you will burn for eternity. Although this proves to be true, there is still a glimmer of hope for some of these doomed souls. Some will have a chance to escape their cruel fate and be reborn again. Sadly, to gain such a privilege, they must participate in a tournament in which they will face a series of insane challenges. The participants of the game, will have to deal with demons, fight other contestants, or even encounter the reason why they killed themselves in the first place. Their wits and the item they used to end their life with. Will be their only weapons in this twisted nightmare. Which of these condemned souls will turn out victorious from the games? Or will they all burn in hell for their unforgivable sins or will they lose their sanity? (Warning: Strong language is used)

CORPSE EATER

Ever wonder what happens when someone wins the Suicide Games? Well, I got some bad news for you. If you win and get to come back to life, you'll become a Corpse Eater. What's a Corpse Eater you ask? It's a ghoul, cursed to feed on the flesh of the living. It sucks, but those angels didn't say how the winner gets to come back to life. Meet Alyssa Mournborn, she has a dark secret that she can't tell anyone; she is a Corpse Eater. A dead person who won the Suicide Games and got reanimated by dark magic. Sadly, a new life comes with a heavy price because now she is cursed to feed on the corpses of the dead.Alyssa's dark and lonely world is turned upside down when she moves to the backwoods town of Pleasant Hills in Wisconsin. Once in her new neighborhood, she meets a boy named Anthony Preston, who quickly becomes infatuated with her and later learns about her dark secret. Together, they find out their hometown holds darker secrets than just Corpse Eaters.