👤MyLovelyWriter

Knight

Knight

Celeste Academy Series BK #1

The boundary between Valemnia and Earth has been breached by demons. Although knights who go by the name Celestes have managed to take things back under their control, demons who escaped to Earth have to be hunted down. When fate decided to turn at the wrong time, seventeen-year-old Valeriana Kerrigan ended up in the clutches of a demon she escaped from at a price-her choice. Her unfortunate involvement served as wind in her sail to leave neutral waters, hence, she reluctantly steps into the chaotic shores of a different world where the only way to leave and live is to enter and learn to fight. Even so, Valemnia's problem with demons may take more than just learning how to wield a sword and getting along with its element-bending locals. To keep the boundaries strong between her world and the other, Valeriana would have to learn how to let go of her humanity. Literally. But is this world worth losing it for?

Legend

Celeste Academy Trilogy BK #2

The Twelve has left the academy walls to explore the the Larkovian continent, seeking the enigmatic brother of the king. While getting the archduke to come with them was easier than they'd hope, his conditions pose as a challenge.His terms: retake Loquin from the hands of demons.As they set out to explore the Continent of the Wind, Preluresia, they come upon the city of demons which marks the advent of the discovery of an ill-lighted plot that may just throw the kingdom right from its roots.

Orison

Celeste Academy Series Book 3

As summer slowly comes to an end, the Festival of Ember begins. The Twelve returns to Celeste Academy with more questions as a strange infection spreads across each continent, turning the Guardian Beasts into demons. The Twelve are left with a strange riddle to solve and perhaps the greatest problem to face. There are many more battles to be fought. One of them is amongst one another.

Warsong

Celeste Academy Series Book 4

Demons and betrayal. The unearthing of a returning past and the unraveling of a future. A power with consequences and the clash of warring sides. A puzzle with missing pieces. The advent of a song.The academy faces a crisis with the recent demon attack and is dealing with the aftermath. Prince Bertram ascends to the throne of Valemnia, but the transition may not be as smooth as he'd hope. The demons will stop at nothing to halt the coming of a new age under his rule.

Cosmos

Celeste Academy Series Book #5

"Sometimes people will know of their true purpose only when they travel down a path alone.""Because to know where you're going, sometimes you need to walk down a path you've never taken. And getting lost is not necessarily a bad thing."Enter Varialon, boundary to all worlds, city of the lost--of consequences and opportunities. People who enter almost never leave and are never the same. But the city itself does not transform people, it realizes them.