👤Chocolate013001

The Perfect Mate

Book One in Mate Trilogy
Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive.His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and dump them on Sorenson once they returned home. They would do this to earn more money from the government every year.Over the years Sorenson has taken care of all his siblings because his 'parents' refused to. He was forced to drop school and get a job with the neighboring pack so he would have enough money for his siblings to eat and have clothing.Sorenson has just turned 18 and is patiently waiting for his mate to come and save him, but imagine his surprise when his mate is the Alpha of the biggest pack of the world, Black Moon Blood Pack. And the surprise, he wants you.

The Altered Mate

Book Two in The Mate Series
Sven never understood why he loved his Papa so much. He didn't understand why other kids thought he was weird for simply wanting to be around his Papa all day.Lawson hates every one and anyone. As the alpha of his pack, 28, and mateless, he doesn't seem to think that anything better could happen to him.That is until a distraught little omega ends up in his property.Lawson tries to keep up his facade, but eventually Sven's childlike attitude and bright smiles breaks down the dark and gloomy walls built around his heart.With family problem and self esteem issues, Lawson has his hands full. But, in the end, no one will keep him away from his mate.

Always His

Book One in His Trilogy

When Oliver West turned 18 he thought he would find a loving mate, what he really found was an ignorant Alpha mate that wanted nothing to do with him. After he has sex with him that is.

Oliver is so devastated that he moves away to live with his Uncle, who is also an Alpha.

After a few weeks though he starts to get sick and extremely hungry. He goes to go the hospital, and he realizes he is pregnant.

With quadruplets.

Oliver struggles to deal with his pregnancy and with Darren, his mate , showing back up and wanting him.

But what about the other man in Oliver's life, the one who cherishes him and loves him, the one who was there for Oliver? And what if this man just so happens to also be Oliver's mate?

What will Oliver do?

Completely His

Book Two of His Series

Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never be loved, because who would love a wolf that couldn't actually shift?

Jaxon has waited all of his miserable 20 years for his mate, looking for even the tiniest of bits of love to keep his heart beating, but since he spends most of his time locked in his room, hiding from his own demons, Mason doesn't think he will meet his mate anytime soon.

Remy and his Dad take a trip to one of the neighboring packs to renew a treaty. After Smapson has decided that the Alpha title will be passed onto Remy's bloodline, instead of his, since all of his children are daughters and have been married to other alphas already. Uriah begins to teach his children what it is like to be an alpha and all the duties they have.

This is where the two wolves meet each other for the very first time.

Remy always thought he would have a strong mate, most omega are given Alpha or Beta mates so they can be protected from any harm, and Remy was happy to find out that his mate was the Alpha. Of course that was until he found out his mate has an extreme fear of any other shifter.