Karma and Nagisa first meeting

Nagisa was on a plane ride for 2 hour. Soon her limo drive her to her school she goes to class e because she skip to many class also there less paparazzi. Soon she return to her classroom and look at her old desk. Huh so many memories come back to me. I made friends and spend time with my cousin here. But of course I have to leave because of my world tour. Anyway I was about to leave when I saw this crying redhead. Are you okay I ask? No I am not my girlfriend just broke up with me. It will be fine everything will work out I said with a smile. So why are you here he said sobbing. Just visiting my classroom. Ok bit are you a student here anyway. Yup I said smiling I study here for 2 year. Wow that a long time how come I never met you. Skip lot of classes. Ok they allow you to. Yes. It the reason why I am in class e in the first place. Ok.

Karma pov: 

There was this beautiful blue hair girl. She comfort me while I was crying and said she was a student. While he was cry she calm me down by singing. She have a pretty voice. But then she told me she have to leave. So I ask her for her name and she told me to wait. Bye I said. Soon  she leaned in and give me a soft kiss on the cheek. Bye. She replied. My heart was beating so fast could it be that I am in love.

Nagisa Pov:

Soon that boy chase after me. I like his spunk he fascinated me. So what was that for? Hun what? The kiss. Oh it a sign of farewell in France. Why??? Stop complaining most people would kill to get a kiss from me. Now I jump into my limo and went to my cousin.