Sometime Alone and Reflection

Karma Pov:

Finally feeling a weight lifted up my chest I smile and cry at the same time. Okuda with someone else but at least we can be friend again. Sometimes I wonder what life could have been with just me and Okuda but now it is over. Then I think about Nagisa and that made me smile. It only been a while but we connected. I then laugh bitterly maybe I can fall for Nagisa.

Nagisa POV: 

"Ah," I cried thinking about the memories of my mother. "You stupid brat nobody want you," she holler. Maybe it true maybe nobody want me father all have left me she is a only person I have left. After that nightmare I then saw Okuda and Kayano face. "Nagisa Nagisa," there voice speak to me and it warm my heart I am not alone. Later the two of them pull me out of the darkness like angel and take me into a new world. Then I see a flash of my memories and I see Okuda and Karma together smiling and setting prank with no care in the world. I can't help but smile and rememeber what Okuda tell me about Karma and the way she smile. I can't help but feel a bitterness in my chest but calm it down as I see the two of them happy.

Next Scene:

I remember the first time a stroke the guitar listening to it beautiful note. I then sing a song pouring my heartache and sorrow into it.

"Will someone ever love me. Will someone ever hear my cry. God please someone save me."

"Oh my darling angel please come and pull me out of  this hell. Someone please stay by my side and don't leave me alone. My once and only prince charming where are you." 

Then I see Ms Vitch and Karsuma holding out their hand. Wanna become an assassin you can leave this world of pain and suffering by becoming the one who cause the pain. "No I don't want to," I respond. But then they smirk. 

"Oh come on Nagisa you have pontineal become an assassin for me." Ms Vitch respond and smile at me in a warm motherly manner. For once I want to be love so I take her hand. "We will be family." 

"Ok," I tremble. Then later my first kill and then the smell of blood on my hand then I smirk. Slashing away all my anger and frustration on the poor man. 

"Did you kill him," Karsuma question and then I nod my head.

"Yes," I respond emtionlessly. 

"Good girl," he pat his lap making me sit on it. "Look at how cute you are no one would ever believe you are an assassin. Not to mention how strong you are my darling Nagisa of course you will be a top notch assassin one day." Feeling joyful at his praise I smile for once someone complement me.

"Thank Sir," I respond.

"No call me Karusuma," he respond.

"Ok," I respond.

Sighing as I think back to the past I cry at those memories. But now all the happy memories flash back to me my friend my new family and I can't regret it. Soon I notice how lovely the star seem on the sky.

Karma POV:

Glancing toward the sidewalk I notice that nobody is there. Of course nobody is there no one would be out on the bad part of town this hour. Then I see a figure sitting on top of a roof and then I am impress who would be going out here this late. Climbing up the rooftop I heard a sigh. Nagisa I shriek suprise that it was her out of anyone else. "Yes Karma," she question.

"Why are you here," I asked slightly curious. Not knowing what else to do I sit next to her. Then she grin at me and held my hand as we stare into the night sky.

"Isn't it beautiful the sky," she sigh wistfully. Then I glance at it. 

"Yeah I guess," I respond realizing how she haven't respond to my question. "Why are you here," I ponder.

"No reason just couldn't sleep and wanted to see the night sky," Nagisa respond.

"Why here and on the rooftop," Karma question.

"Because it nicer being able to feel the wind against me and the floor over my feet." Nagisa respond. Then I feel slightly weirded out and fasinated by how she got up her.

"How did you got up he," I asked. Then she glance up at me curiously.

"Same way as you did," she respond. Not knowing what to do and finally noticing how we were holding hand I move it away and blush.

"Do you do this often and why?" I asked.

"Whenever I am lonely I go up to see the night sky. I just have thought about my past and even through my darkest hour I stare on this so lovely and it peaceful serenitity. " she respond.

"Ok," I respond and then she press a kiss onto my cheek again. 

"Farewell," she respond and then my heart flutter in my chest this is weird I never feel this way toward anyone except for Okuda and this make me feel different. With Okuda whenever I am with her it like a steady kind of love built through years of friendship but the way I feel with Nagisa it different something new and exciting this might me a start of a new life I thought. Then I touch where she kiss my cheek and blush again why am I acting so girly.

Nagi POV:

Blushing at the thought of what happen I walk away back home. He is a strange fellow nobody would climb up the roof to get me like he did. Anyway better lie to Ritsu to tell her that I wasn't with Karma.