Nagisa Home

Nagisa Pov:
A girl need time to prepare I said and kissing Karma in the cheek. Ha Karma blush so I he have a crush on me. But how do I feel about him. I lay on the sofa holding a hand close to my heart. Do I love him. Well maybe. Thinking back my house was remodeled because it bring back bad memories. You stupid child why haven't you been born a boy. It hurt living here only bring back painful memories of my mother abuse. Tear stream down my eyes why mom why couldn't you love me as your daughter I love you. Nagisa somebody here.  Ritsu yelled. Coming who is it Lady Nagisa. Oh it must be Karma and Itona. Then I wiped away my tear then welcome them in.

Itona Pov:
Ritsu why are you here I thought. I only came with Karma because I know he have a crush on Nagisa. But I don't know what to say about Ritsu. If Ritsu involve then Nagisa is pretty dangerous and Karma should stay away. Hey Ritsu right let talk. I winked at her and then me me and her went into the living room. Have fun Karma Nagisa I said laughing and winking at them.

"Who is Nagisa the only person you would serve is Reaper Blade one of the most dangerous and deadly assassin that the government know." Itona questioned.

"Well I should ask you how you came into contact with Nagi chan. I mean master Nagisa wasn't planning on a visit. Itona." Ritsu smirk,

"Who is she. Why are you her servant."

"Oh you know her title don't you put all the clue together it pretty obvious."

"Nagisa Reaper Blade."

"She prefer Nagi or Sycthe."

Crap I must tell Karma to avoid her he could get kill.

Karma Pov:
"How have you and Okuda been doing I heard you guy break up do you still have feeling for her." Nagisa asked inching her face closer to him.

"Well it still hurt and I miss her but I care for her only as a friend." I said blushing at how close she is.

"Oh really do you have a crush on another girl now if so tell me who." She said smirking as if she know how I feel about her.

"No." I quickly responded blushing like a mad man.

"You sure you don't have a crush on anybody wanna hook up with another girl." Nagisa smile innocently.

"No I don't like anybody just just Okuda." I said.

"Really does that mean we can get to know each other better." Nagisa said holding my hand and I blush does Nagisa like me if so I like her to. Wait why am I sounding like a girl stuttering at a sight at her crush. I am Karma I take what I want I am not a tsundere.

"That would sound nice why don't we get to know each other better in the bedroom." I said smirking.

"Hello no you perv." Nagisa said blushing. "But I don't mind being friends. She said shyly. Aww she so cute although I wouldn't mind hooking up in the bed. Instantly Ristu and Itona come out and drag the two of us apart.

Ritsu Pov:
What the hell happen I was gone for two min and the next thing I find is Karma flirting with Nagisa. My master Nagisa for Pete sake. I mean I would get Nagisa flirting with him but Karma. She the ice hearted assassin who have no qualm for mercy. The mass murder of 40 people. Her blushing at an invite for bed is new. I don't like him he seem to be the player type. Master might joke around and kill people but deep down inside she a gentle soul. She very delicate and sweet and I won't let her get hurt by a damn man.

Itona Pov:
Despite all the fight he get into Karma very kind. Not that he will every admit it. When I was a little boy I was an assassin to train to kill people. But I was bully as part of my civilian facade but Karma save me. Him dating a assassin is dangerous and despite his violent personality he is just impulsive. He wouldn't survive dating Nagia she a train assassin versus a punk who fight as a way of rebellion against his parent we know who will win. He might look like a player but he deeply care for his lover Okuda and for Nagisa. It would be unfair if he get hurt.

"Karma do not I repeat do not fall in love with Nagisa I repeat do not fall in love."

"I don't care she cute you are only saying that because you have a crush on her."

"What no way." I said.

"Really" he said smirking. Or do you like Ritsu."

"What no way I like Ritsu." I said stuttering.

"So you like Ritsu I see no wonder you keep rejecting all the girl in school." Karma said.

"Please don't date Nagisa it is for your own good."

"Who say it is for my own good I will date whoever I want."

Ritsu Pov:
"Itona we have to talk." I said lightly grabbing his shoulder.

"Yeah I have to talk to you as well." Itona said.

"Keep Karma away from Nagisa he is not worthy of her love. She deserves better than him. She is master although she never heed my warning." I said.

"Karma good enough for Nagisa." Itona screamed. What wrong with him nobody good enough for Nagisa she the best.

"I repeat get Karma away from Nagisa." I replied anger in my voice.

"Nagisa is dangerous I don't want Karma to be involved with her." Itona replied.

"Hell no just leave."