Without You Karma x Okuda chapter

Okuda POV:
Every day without you Karma is painful. You not holding me in your arm or saying that I love you. I cry myself to sleep. Karma I need you I love you. I thought holding my hand to my heart. Why must life be so cruel taking me from my lover. I smile at our happy memory I cry at our sad one. He is not perfect he have many flaw but I love him for who he is. Then I thought about him with Nagisa holding hand kissing her. Giving her flower. And it broke my heart. Karma I cry like a broken record.  Over and over and over. Why did I tell her to not love him he likes her I should give him a chance of happiness. But I am selfish I cannot live without him and I don't want him to be with anyone but me. Why must it be so painful.

Karma POV:
When I see Okuda with that man it break my heart. Why can't it be me that she love. She didn't even see me in her eyes. I remember when I first met her in the chemistry lab. She is a brillant chemist and she have a bright future. I want her to be happy and get all that she want but I want to be with her. To share with her the happiness and the joy she feel. Without her living is so painful. Life is not living when you don't have the one you love. Then I walk to her talking normally. Like the fact that we date never happen. Is it selfish that I still want to  be more than just friend to kiss you. Then there Nagisa she is cute but she is not like Okuda. She is smart while Nagisa is a cute pop idol. Okuda is calm and collected while Nagisa show her emotion like an open book. She isn't Okuda I only want her back I thought.