Angering Buttercup

Berserk: Can I please leave now?

Me: Nope! *Smiles brightly*

Buttercup: *Fed up* Why not?! She's been begging to leave since the last chapter ended!

Me: So?

Butch: That was over three months ago! You may not care but she's been driving us insane!

Me: *Smirking* You mean you weren't before?

Bubbles: *Getting angry* No we weren't! It would've been fine but she. Won't. Shut. Up.

Boomer: *Scared* Bubbles I think you should calm down before Author-chan decides to make her a permanent part of the intro.

Me: *Sigh* I'll make you all a deal: If this chapter gets 15 comments, Berzerk can leave.

Blossom: What kind of deal is that?!

Brick: We have no control over that!

Bunny: But it will make the readers more likely to comment because they don't want us to commit murder!

Bell: That's only if they decide that they like us.

Me: Also Bullet!

Bullet: *Looks up from book* What.

Me: Disclaimer!

Bullet: *Puts book down* Author-chan doesn't own any part of this story except for the plot. Can I go back to reading now?

Me: Fine.

Everyone else: Enjoy the Story!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's pov:

The five formerly animal girls looked around in fear and what appeared to be curiousity. Bandit went up to one of them. When he rubbed his head against her leg he startled her, and she screamed.

They all jumped, then the redhead glared at brunette. "Are you trying to get us killed!? It's a rabbit! You used to be one! Quite being such a baby Bruise! For all we know that demonic fox could be anywhere!"

Rolling his eyes at their fear Blaze picked up the clothes he had gotten for the redhead in his mouth and carried them over to her.

The moment she  saw him coming however she screamed as well and ran behind the girl with black hair.

She seemed the toughest of the five, so Blaze looked to Breaker. After putting the clothes down he said, "You're the one who got clothes for the wolf girl. You can give 'em to her."

Breaker glared but picked up the clothes he had gotten anyways.

Though she did jump at the giant wolf approaching her she didn't move. He sat the clothes down and walked away.

"A black wolf just brought you clothes."

"I noticed Brat."

"Are you going to put them on?"

"Well I'm not just going to stand around naked."

Blaze nodded his head to Bullet so that he would take the clothes to the white haired chick.

This is basically all that happened for the next three hours. They would try and help the new humans, but every time they tried the girls would either run away or scream. They were screaming so often that the boys began to worry that they would wake Buttercup up.

Finally Berserk, Brat, Brute, Bruise, and Bully were all dressed and fed, when they heard something running in the forest. The guys placed themselves in front of their house guests in a protective manner.