Special Thanks!

Butch: Slayer! Why aren't you writing the next chapter?!

Me: Why do ya wanna know? *Gasps in mock surprise* Is it because you haven't gotten to meet Buttercup yet?

*Butch blushes* 

Butch: J-just answer the question! 

Me: It's because I wanted to give a special thanks to the people who have commented on the story so far. 

Blossom: Well, get on with it. 

Me: I want B.C., Butch, Bunny, and Blake to do it.

Bunny: Okay! *Smiles happily*

Blake: I don't have a choice do I?

Me: Nope! 😈

B.C.: Fine.

Butch: If it will make you hurry up.

Me: *Impatiently* GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!😱

Bunny: Jovienne12. Thank you for commenting on this story! You created a really funny conversation with your comment and you made Slayer-chan actually start on the next chapter! :)

Me: Thanks... I think?

Blake: tigerspiritgirl. None of us really got the whole mutoney thing, but it put a smile on Slayer-chan's face so thank you. *Bows and then runs off looking for candy*

Butch: Do I really have to do this?

All: YES!!! *Glare daggers at him*

Butch: hyperblossomppgz. You were the first to comment that you wanted to see Bubbles attack Bullet. Because of that you made Slayer, B.C, and myself laugh our butts off! The three who commented... YOU RULE!!!!! *Fist pumps the air*

Buttercup: RougeCur. You've been here since the beginning. You've brought many a laughs and more than once we have wondered what the hell goes on in your head, but it never fails to bring a smile to our faces. Keep being you! *nods head approvingly*

Me: Well that's it! Hope you all keep commenting and don't forget. Laughing improves your health, so don't hold back on any laughs! BYES!!!!!!!