Chapter 11

I got home and took a long, warm shower. I put on some navy blue sweat pants and white tank top. I left my hair down so it would dry. I slipped on my black Nike shoes, grabbed my things and headed for the door.

I got in my beautiful car, and headed for Clay's house. I started to think about Clay, I couldn't wait to see him. Even though I saw him about an hour ago. I love being around him he makes me so happy.

My wonderful thoughts of Clay were interrupted by the vibration of my phone on the seat. It was Toni calling me. She asked me about my week. I told it was good, and that I spent most of it with Clay. Toni said she is so happy for me and hopes he is the one. I laughed and agreed, I hung up as I pulled up to Clay's house.

I made sure I looked at least decent before getting out of the car. I walked up to the door lifted up my hand toward the doorbell. Right before I pushed the button, the door swung open. I jumped back in surprise.

"Did I scare you?" Clay asked excitedly.

"Yes!" I laughed, "Were you expecting me or something?" He laughed and let me inside.

I walked in and he closed the door behind me. Clay put his hands on my shoulders and told me to walk straight. I walked down the hallway with his hands on my shoulders. He suddenly jerked me to the right into his game room. I felt him take his hands off my shoulders. He gave me a light shove into the room.

"Do you like video games?" he asked.

I stepped into the room, it was way bigger than I remember. The last time I saw the room all I saw the the huge t.v. and a couple game systems. Now that I was actually in the room I could clearly see that Clay loves video games.

There was shelves full of games! Clay had a pinball machine, pool table, air hockey table, and a ping pong table.

I stood in the middle of the room in awe and thought, "Man, Clay just has it all!"

"Well," said Clay, "do you wanna play something?" I turned to face him, I smiled at the sight of his adorable, cheery face. "Hell yeah!"

I stood looking around the room for something to play. "Hmmm" I said thinking of what to play, "something I know I'll beat you at"

Clay laughed, "Yeah you're not gonna beat me at anything"

"Air hockey" I said confidently. "Okay, get ready for the beating of you life," he said with a laugh.