Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with the sun shinning through the thin curtains. I turned around to a sound asleep Clay Matthews. His blonde hair was everywhere. I never realized how much hair he had till now. I touched his blonde locks and moved them out of his face. I was about to get out of bed when I realized I was naked. Remembering last night, I looked around the room trying to find my bra and panties.

I saw my panties on the dresser where Clay threw them last night. Then I remembered that my bra was on the floor next to Clay. "Oh my gosh, why does this have to be so difficult" I whispered. Clay shifted, I was waiting for him to say something but he was still sound asleep. Right as I was about to get up and grab my under garments Clay started to stretch and yawn. I slowly laid back down, I grabbed my phone and pretended like I was on it for a while.

"Morning," I said softly. Clay continued to stretch. "Morning" said Clay as he finished his stretch. I placed my phone back down and turned towards him.

"That was one long stretch," I said, "do you do that every morning?" He smiled, "Only if the night before was amazing."

I laughed at his comment as my stomach growled. "Was that your stomach" chuckled Clay. "Yes" I said kind of embarrassed. He jumped out of bed and rushed towards the door.

"You coming or what" asked Clay opening the bedroom door. "Well if you get me my clothes I will" I said. "I've seen you naked ya know." he stated. "Well you're not gonna see me again if you don't give me my clothes." I replied sitting up and holding the covers against me. Clay sighed and grabbed my under garments and the shirt he was were last night and handed them to me.

"Well hurry up," he said pecking my cheek, "I'm hungry." Clay walked out the door and I rushed to get dressed. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and went downstairs.

Clay was in the kitchen pulling out bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. I jumped on the counter and slid towards him. He reached in the cabinet behind me, grabbed two cups an set them down.

Clay grabbed my legs an pulled me closer to him. He kissed me on the lips softly and went down to my neck. I bit my lip as he started rubbing my thighs. Clay slowly started to get closer to my inner thigh, I pushed him away playfully. "Not in the kitchen" I said with a wink. He groaned and grabbed the orange juice.

After eating a delicious breakfast, I washed the dishes and Clay cleaned the kitchen. We kind of made a mess with the eggs earlier. We were trying to see if we could toss two eggs to each other without dropping them. It didn't work out to well.

Clay finished cleaning and came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips. I continued to wash the dishes as he kissed my neck. He tried to take my shirt off but I slapped his hands away. That didn't stop him from touching me.

I finished the dishes, dried my hands and turned towards Clay. He picked me up and set me on the counter.

He took off my shirt and threw it on the ground. I ran my fingers threw his blonde hair as he unclipped my bra.

"I thought I told you not in the kitchen" I said holding my bra against me.

"Fine" he said. I wrapped my legs around him, he carried me to the living room. He kissed me before fully taking off my bra. Clay kissed all the way down to my belly button. He looked up at me and smiled before pulling off my panties.

I felt his mouth on me. it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. Even though we did this last night. I gripped his hair and he deepened his kiss. I moaned loudly telling him not to stop.

When he was done, he came up and started to kiss my neck. I felt him insert me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Clay kissed me and started to thrust slowly. He held my hands down against the couch as he got faster. We both let out a moan when he finished.

Clay kissed me intensely for a long while then broke apart for air. "That was fun," he said, "better than last night."

"Don't you have a game to focus on?" I asked. He laughed, "The game is on Sunday, today is Thursday. Duh." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I know I'm not dumb." Clay looked at me and raised his eyebrow, "You sure?"

I playfully punched him in the stomach. He just laughed and continued to kiss me.