My Birthday 🎉 Pt2

I get outside and I'm posing for dawn when I see my mom recording out the corner of my eye.  I turn and look to the side of me and I see 2 boys walking along to beach then I see Joey and Charles running I run and jump into Joeys arms as he spun me around. 
"OMG this isn't real it can't be " I say almost in tears
" but it is he says putting me down not loosening his grip.
I let go and I hug Charles and then dawn motions for us to come over so we did.  First it was just me and then Joey and then char. 
  Dawn the looks at Joey and Joey takes my hand and walks me along the beach as she snaps pics then we got to  a bench and I sat down and Charles sat next to me.  He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and our hands were intertwined in front and Dawn was behind us taking pics and my mom was no where to be found. 
   Dawn sat us down and showed us the pics we took today and sent us the ones we liked.  I got a notification that Joey posted on Insta and I clicked on it and it was this pic
@/ joeybirlem

  I got a notification that Joey posted on Insta and I clicked on it and it was this pic @/ joeybirlem

@/joeybirlem shes the cutest 😍
CharlesGitnick, Lilly.Autmn and 400.2k other liked
*comments disabled *
I smiled and walked over to Joey who was sitting on the couch scrolling thru Insta.  I put my arms around his neck and I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder. 
"what was that for? " he smiled looking at me
" everything "I say as I get up and walk around the couch and sat down next to him wrapping my arms around his waist. 
" ur the cutest I swear " I say looking up at him and he blushes and his big dopey smile that I just adore comes across his face.