My Birthday Pt 3

My phone vibrates with a notification that Charles posted on Insta

@/charlesgitnick

@/charlesgitnick : my best friend is cute 😍JoeyBirlem, lily

JoeyBirlem, lily.Autmn,and 400.1k others liked

*comments disabled*

I took my Insta off private and posted this pic on Insta and tagged Joey and Charles

@/Amberxo

@/Amberxo : beach day with the cutest oh and Charles 😍❤️JoeyBirlem, lily

JoeyBirlem, lily.Autmn, charlesgitnick and 10.2k others liked
*comments disabled *
When I posted that I got a text from my mom
M, -  hey ur gonna stay with the boys until they leave for tour ofc dawn is gonna bring u guys here on ur birthday for ur party ilyy
A- okayyyyy
So I'm gonna be in the same place as Joey and Charles for 4 weeks.  YAY. 
I locked my phone and went over to my suitcase that was laying on the floor when I stood up I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lips gently placed on my cheek.  I blush and I look over seeing a smiling Joey with his head rested on my shoulder.  Damn it he's so freaking hot. 

"what was that for? " I ask
" being adorable and for all the support " he smiled
" do UK where ur sleeping? "he asked turning me around to face him
" nope " I said wrapping my arms around his neck. 
" sleep in my room with me I need a cuddle buddy " he says licking his lips. 
" ok " I say as he grabs my hand and leads me to his room and shows me where to put my stuff.  I got in the shower and did my night routine and Joey went to the downstairs bathroom and did the same.  I got out the bathroom to see Joey fixing the bed and climbing in it.  He pats a spot next to him and opens his arms.  I chuckled and went over to him and rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

JOEYS POV

  Amber and I were cuddling and I look down and she was asleep damn shes so cute.  I took out my phone and took a pic of us and captioned it '🌎'  then posted it on my story.  And fell asleep with her in my arms. 

AMBER'S POV
  I woke up with Joeys arms around me and me pulled close to him I reached over and grabbed my phone and checked snap and saw Joey posted.  I looked at it and blushed like crazy.  I then took a pic of him sleeping and posted it on snap with the Caption 'he surprised me for my birthday I swear he's the cutest 😍🌎'
And then I rolled on top of Joey so he was on his back and I was straddling his waist I leaned over and rested my head on his chest and kissed his cheek . 
"babyyyy" I whined
"what" he said in his hot morning voice. 
"it's time to wake up were going to the mall with some friends today and u need to get up " I said. 
" can we cuddle for 5 more mins", he whined.
"fine " I said as I handed him his phone and rolled over and rested my head on his chest.  He pecked my forehead so I'm guessing he saw my story. 
Then I got up and got dressed in a choey shirt they gave me that I rolled up into a crop to and high waisted shorts with some flip-flops.  And Joey wore the same shirt with black jeans with his white vans and char wore a supreme shirt with with white jeans and converses.  I was taking a mirror selfie when Joey came over and hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder and I took the picture and saved it and sent it to him and my story. 
I look over and see that he set it as his lockscreen God this kid treats me like his girl when we aren't dating but I'm not complaining 😉.