MESSY MONDAY

Amber's pov
   We were in the car on our way to the mall when we all get a notification that messy Monday tweeted.  I took a deep breath and opened the tweet. 

@/messymonday
    So we have a possible #baewatch yall here for it 👀☕

(pretend that's Joey k bye) Then I see Charles retweeted it 🤦 he said @/charlesgitnick    I mean I am 👀 #jamber

Then I see Charles retweeted it 🤦 he said
@/charlesgitnick
   I mean I am 👀 #jamber

I reached over and slapped him. 
"ow what was that for "he said looking at me holding his arm
" Amber what did he do " Joey says chuckling. I showed him what he retweeted and what he said. 
" really char " Joey said blushing
" sorry but yall are cute " he shrugged.
We sat in silence the rest of the car ride with me wrapped around Joeys arm. 

We arrived at the mall and the first thing I did was drag the boys to Starbucks.  My friends were in there and I really wanted my vanilla bean creame Frappuccino.  I brought the boys to a hidden table and asked if they wanted anything they said no and so I went and got my drink and went and sat in the chair next to Joey. 
"babyyy"he wined
"what " I looked at him and chuckled. 
" come here" he said and he made room for me on his chair and I sat down and he wrapped his arms around me.  Charles took a pic and sent it to us and Joey set it as his home screen. 

He then posted it on Insta like this kid is too much. 
@/JoeyBirlem

@/JoeyBirlem baby babayy 🖤Charlesgitnick, lily

Charlesgitnick, lily.Autmn, themusershaderoom, aaronmelloul and 400.1k others liked

*comments disabled *

I posted it too bc this pic was one of my favorites by far.

@/Amberxo

@/Amberxo baby 🖤JoeyBirlem, lily

@/Amberxo baby 🖤
JoeyBirlem, lily.Autmn, charlesgitnick, aaronmelloul, themusershaderoom, Blakegray, and 10.4k liked

*comments disabled *

Then messy Monday tweeted again with screenshots of our posts. 

@/messymonday
  OK we see you @/JoeyBirlem and @/Amberxo is this yall confirming or what? 👀👀

I tweeted
@/Amberxo 👀👀 ☕ @/messymonday
And Joey gave me the 'wtf'  look and I smiled and he couldn't help but smile.  After my friends lily, Alexa, Elaina, and my cousin Kimberly came over to us the all said 'awe' in unison at the sight of me and Joey and they took videos.  My cousin went over and bear hugged char and of course he hugged back after blushing.  They took pics together 😂.  It was like a mini meet and greet it was funny.  After we went shopping.  I promised the boys that if they went in pink with us we would go to zumies with them.  Then it was time to go back to dawns.  Kimberly came and slept over but she stayed with char. 
"I SHIP HARDCORE. " I screamed as I walked by his room. 
" OH GO MAKE OUT WITH JOEY " Kim screams back I looked down and blushed. 
" we haven't even kissed yet but u dont have to tell me twice " I said walking into mine and Joeys room. 
" what babe? " he asked confused ab what I was saying
" oh nothing me and Kim were joking around ab something "I said chuckling.  And climbed in bed and cuddled with Joey until we both fell asleep.