July 22nd 🎉Pt 2

CHARLES POV (oh look another human)

We were on our way to Amber's house for her party.  I wish I could spend more one on one time with her.  She was a huge fan and she love both of us but it's like Joey took up all of her time.
  "GUYS LET'S GO WERE GONNA BE LATE" I yell to Joey and Amber as me and Kim walk to the car hand in hand.  Tbh shes hot.  And a fan oh boy. 

AMBER'S POV
    We get in the van it was Char and Kim in the way back me and Joey in the second row and Dawn and someone who I could have sworn looked like Jacob but I could just be trippin.
"hey princess" Joey said looking at me
"oh so I'm a princess now? Okay.  What's up " I said lifting my head off his shoulder to look at him. 
" have I ever told you how much you mean to me and char.  You have been supporting us since day one.  I can't thank you enough " he said looking at me and then Charles
" yea Amber.  You mean alot to both of us.  All the time you put into your fan account and all.  It means the world to us" Charles said smiling. 
"thanks guys.  But I should be thanking you for being the best people ever and making me happy everyday. " I said looking at char and then Joey. " oh shit "I said
" what " they said at the same time.  (a/n choey goals)
" I haven't posted on my fan account in a few days.  Rip my activity. " I said pulling out my phone and logging in to the account. 
" what's the username " Charles said
"  Always_choey " I said as they searched it.  (a/n That's my actual fan page go follow it thanks loves 😊)
I took a video of us in the car to post on the fan page. 
" what's up guys Im here with Charles and Joey.  'what's up guys' they surprised me and I'm saying with them and Dawn until they leave for Columbus so ya know ya girl gonna be as active as possible " I said as I posted it and tagged Joey and Charles.  They were the first likes and everyone was commenting

*comment section *

@/choeyswifee ugh ur so lucky 🙄.  But I highkey ship u and Joey 😂😍
@/joeyssmile ew why is Joey sitting next to you.  Stay away from them geez. 
@/Birlemgirls so ur the whore on Joeys Insta.  He's mine stay away. 
@/JoeyBirlem @/Birlemgirls @/joeyssmile  stop it shes beautiful and sweet.  Hate on her again and ur blocked. 
@/char4life omg kys plz damn.

After reading some of the other comments I locked my phone and rested my head on  Joey.  After 10 mins we arrived at my house I immediately ran to my room and slammed the door shut and slid down the door so I was blocking it.  Everyone hates me, there might not be a future with Joey.  Once he leaves that's it I'm just a  fan again.  I couldn't help but crying.
"AMBER ITS JOEY LET ME IN " Joey yelled from the other side of the door. 
" no i wanna be alone " I said but that didn't stop him.  He pushed the door open.  He came in and sat down next to me.  He didn't say anything he just engulfed me into a hug and I cried harder into his chest.  What am I gonna do when he leaves. 

JOEYS POV
  I'm sitting there with Amber in my arms as she cries.  I don't like seeing her like this.  Those girls really hurt her but she was fine in the car I don't know whats bothering her but I wanna know now. 
"babe what's wrong " I said as she finally calms down. 
" n-nothing. " she said I gave her the 'somethings wrong tell me now' look." it's just that they all hate me.  I can't even be in a car with you without getting hate.  And how you told me that you had feelings for me.  Well I'm afraid that once you leave you guys will forget me and I'll just be another fan again " she said looking at me with red puffy eyes. 
" no babe.  I will never forget you.  You will always be my princess no matter what Okay. " I said looking at her in the eyes. 
" Joey "
" yes"
"what are we "
" Amber idk i love you I really do.  You make me the happiest but I don't want you to get hurt.  I don't want them constantly hurting you like this.  "
" Joey.  I love you too I really do.  And I'm fine we don't have to be a thing if you don't want to i get it.  But if the fans loved you they would understand.  "
" Amber will you be the princess to my prince " I felt as if time was going by slow wait for the answer.  She was so perfect. 

AMBER'S POV
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.  DID THE JOSEPH MATTHEW BIRLEM ASK ME OUT?!?!!!?!!?!!? 
" yes " I said blushing like crazy.  I can't believe this actually happened. 
" should we tell them now or wait " he said looking at me
" let's enjoy today and we will tell them tomorrow " I said as I got up from the floor and went over to my walk in closet.  And pulled out my favorite bathing suit and shut the door. 
" babe what time does the party start " Joey asked. 
" like 430 ish why."
"oh no reason " he smirks. " we have 2 hours until your party" he says jumping back on to my bed. 
"come cuddle with me " he whined. 
" but ba-" and before I could finish speaking he had me on the bed with a tight grip around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he just tightened his arms around me. 
"nope your not going anywhere "
" babe I want food " I whined
" nope cuddle with me for 10 minutes then you'll get ur food " he smiled
" fine " I turned to him and put my arms around him and my head in his neck. 

*skip to the party still Amber's pov *

I guess I fell asleep cuddling with Joey because I woke up an hour and a half later and Joey was gone.  I walk into the kitchen and grab a apple from the fruit bowl. 
"some of your friends came already " my mom said taking the snacks outside
" I'll grab the pizza for you " I turned and grabbed the two boxes and walked outside.  I put the pizza on the food table and went to talk to my friends.  I turn to see a shirtless Joey and Breanna one of my best friends kissing. 
" joey" I faintly say before I run off. 

JOEYS POV

Amber fell asleep cuddling with me.  I got up and helped her mom set up while she took a nap she didn't sleep well last night.  About a hour and a half past and some of her friends showed up.  One was Breanna she asked to take some pics and she said she was a huge fan.  Of course I said yes.  She asked if we could do a stage kiss and so I did.  All I remember is hearing Amber faintly saying my name and running off.  I turn back to see Breanna grinning from ear to ear. 
"what the fuck.  You set me up didn't you " I said almost yelling she just smirked and walked off.  I went to go talk to her when char grabbed me.
" hey bro I'll go talk to her.  You stay out here Okay "
" Okay I guess "

A/n HOLY SHET CHARLES JUST LIKED MY POST ON INSTA AB #CHARLIE (aka me and charles) I AM LIVING.  DO YALL HEAR ME SCREAMING.