Chapter 8: The Swarming

A/N: Finally found my new story line I hope you like it!

A movement woke me up. I opened your eyes to see Joe trying to stand up. Groaning I rolled off of him. “Good morning, my love.” Joe smiled before pecking my lips. I smiled into the kiss. “Good morning, handsome” I mumbled against his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I knotted my fingers in his hair and softly hummed into the kiss. When we both pulled away a huge smile covered our faces.

“You are aware that they won't stop teasing us, when we leave this room, right?” Joe stood in front of the door looking at me. We had cuddled for another hour or longer and now we finally decided to get some breakfast. “Yeah, but we have to leave this room eventually.” I smiled and stepped closer to him. “True” he mumbled, before I shut him up with another kiss. “Mhh I could do this all day.” He smiled against my lips, making me smirk. “Me too.” I grinned, before grabbing the door handle and leaving the room, hearing Joe chuckle behind me. To our surprise, the house was empty. They had left a note behind, telling us that Alfie and Zoe were in Brighton, house hunting, while their dad was at work. I stood in front of the counter, when Joe sneaked his arms around my waist, reading the note over my head.

“So what shall we do today?” You looked at him after cleaning the last bowl. He stared out of the window for a few seconds thinking. “We could go to Bath to the cinema and look around the city by daylight.” I chuckled a bit, remembering my dream. I nodded my head before I run upstairs to get ready. When I came downstairs, Joe stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. He was dressed in his usually skinny jeans and a hype jumper. It was rather cold outside, so I decided to wear a striped shirt, with a fluffy cardigan, jeans and a camel coat. I slipped on my skaters and we left. “You're looking beautiful today.” Joe complimented me, before pecking my cheek, making me blush. I mumbled a 'thank you' and grabbed his free hand, starting to play with his fingers.

We arrived at the cinema and looked at all the film posters. “We could watch the Lego film.” I smirked and Joe raised an eyebrow at me. “Yeah, right after the Barbie film.” I sighed dramatically “That's not even in the cinema yet, Joe!” He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. “What about Pompeii, that looks good.” I nodded my head and pulled Joe to get the tickets. I secretly wanted to watch it, but I knew it was a rather romantic film and Joe wouldn't want to watch it. As soon as we had paid for the tickets a group of girls swarmed around us.

After a few minutes I pushed my way through the crowed and decided to wait for Joe at the edge. I was a bit shocked and panicked, when all these girls run towards us or rather Joe. Some recognized me as a fashion blogger, but most were here because of Joe. I knew Joe became a known Youtuber but I never thought it would be like this. It was like Joe was some celebrity, like he would be a member of a boy band. Well he kind of us, but not really. I started to feel really uncomfortable and nervous, when the crowd began to grow bigger instead of smaller. I was glad that no one thought of me as Joe's girlfriend, because I was scared of the hate.