Chapter 18: Homecoming

The minutes it took him to answer felt like it went on for years. In this short amount of time, my mind raced, like it had never raced before. Rejection wasn't the answer that feared me, well it was, but a simple 'no' would be better than having him laughing at me, for thinking he actually would move in with me. Or even better, what if he just left. My eyes shifted through the whole room, trying to settle everywhere but Joe's face.

Suddenly I felt his ahnds on my face, forcing me to look up at him, but I still managed to set my eyes elsewhere. “Come on, babe, look at me.” Joe chuckled, when you finally looked up into his eyes, they were filled with joy and excitement. “I'd love to move in with you.” Joe smiled, before pecked my lips. It took me a bit realise what he just had said, but as soon as my brain clciked, I crashed my lips against his. “I can't wait to wake up to you in my arms.” Joe mumbled against my forehead, making you grin like a fool.

Two weeks later, the two of you entered your shared flat with the last box, filled with Joe's belongings. Joe placed the box on the counter, before he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest. “I love you so much.” Joe whispered against your temple, pecking it, before he hugged you tightly. Later that night, you felt yourself turning and tossing in your bed. No matter what you just couldn't fall asleep. You turned your head and looked at Joe, he was sleeping so peacfully that waking him up didn't even came into your mind. You sighed, before you pushed yourself out of bed and left the bedroom. You cuddled yourself into a fluffy blanket, before you went onto the balcony. Watching over London at night, always made you oddly calm. Soon you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. “Come back to bed with me.” Joe's voice filled your ears, his husky voice, causing shivers to run down your back. You nodded, before you follwed him back to the bedroom. It usually took you at least an hour to fall asleep, but today you fell alseep sooner than ever before.

A/N: Actually wanted to post this yesterday but I had to pack for family holiday :) I don't know whether I will post for the next two weeks or it might take a few days inbetween the chapter. It's just too much to write with my imagine blogs going and I don't want my family to constantly ask me what I'm writing :/