➰Ch 6➰

I start shoving people as I try to get to Clary. Curses are being yelled towards me drowned out by the thumping techno music.

I reach the curtain like door and my hands snatches to open it. I pull it side ways to reveal a buff looking man, staring straight at me, demon.

"You can't be in here, V.I.P guests only," the brute of a man snarls. Wow, breath mint much.

Instead of sneering at him I put on my game face.

My finger automatically goes onto one of the many red curls framing my head.

"Magnus Bane sent me, he said you boys need some loosening up," I bat my eyelashes.

His pupils dilate, gross.

He steps away from the entrance after running his eyes across my gorgeous form.

His tongue sticks to lick his disgusting lips, "Then I guess I will see you inside."

I step around him and I feel his eyes on my behind.

"Save some for me, I'm going to show her the time of her life."

My face automatically goes from zero to a hundred.

The things I do for Clary.

My feet make little to no noise as I dwell further into the room.

Bright lights flash around my face as I try to make out Clary in the sea of monsters (see what I did there).

"Watch out!" I hear Clary yell; my eyes shoot up in alarm.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

My eyes dart around only to see a blond fellow push Clary back which made her slide on the floor

I rush towards her, pandemonium filling the air.

One of the monsters vaporizes with a blade through the stomach.

I quickly hold her in my arms, shielding her the best I could. I meet her eyes, she is confused and terrified.

I rush her towards a corner in the room safe from all the fighting. Nothing will happen to her there.

I see the women that was dancing take on the other monsters the only difference now is that she has long black locks and not platinum.

The blond man suddenly gets attacked from behind dropping his blade.

My eyes dart to the object I don't hesitate to grab it and push it into the demon that he is fighting.

One thing in my head is that I should have brought mine with me also.

The sword lights up and goes straight into the creature, destroying it leaving the blonde wide eyed and my sister screaming bloody murder from the corner she is in.