Chapter 8

Okay, guys. Here goes chapter eight! Comment please.

Damien's POV:

I smiled and then we went out to eat. We didn't feel like seeing Chelsea twitch and spread rumors all night, so we went to mcdonalds. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "That's lame, wtf?" But it really wasn't. We got our food and 2 large milkshakes with 3 large fries. Why three? Well, we had a fry fight. Her laugh is so amazingly adorable. It was really fun getting kicked out too. We just laughed and smiled the entire time.

We got in my car and I started driving her home. She looked at me and smiled breathtakingly.

"Haha, what?" I looked at her confused.

"Oh, nothing," she replied, smiling again "you're just absolutely amazing."

I blushed. Can you believe it? The first time in my life, I blushed.

I let one hand off the steering wheel and held hers with it, intwining our fingers, and gently rubbing my thumb in circle patterns on hers.

"Hey, Eli.."

I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped, I looked into her eyes.

"Yeah?.." She looked skeptical but smiled.

I loved her smile, her eyes, her personality, her laugh, the way she squeals when she's happy.. I love everything about her. I love who she is..

That's when it hit me.

I love her.

"Eli, I'm in love with you." I looked at her deeply in the eyes.

She laughed in my face.

"No you don't."

My heart broke into pieces. Damn, this girl is really something, huh? She keeps throwing me away.

"And I don't love you. It was a spur of the moment thing... I didn't mean it."

Really?! Great. My niece dies, now this. I just stared at her..

"And I'm falling for Dick again."

Now I got mad. I gripped the wheel, put the car in drive, and headed towards her house. When we got there I got out the car.

"Damien? What are you doing?!"

"Don't play. I know that bastards here."

Eli's POV:

Shit. He is here. Mom's gone for the rest of the week. Damien knocked on the door and waited. Oh, and Dick opened it.

Instantly I could tell that Dick knew. His eyes got wide and he gulped.

"H-hi.." Was all Dick could say before Damien grabbed him by the neck.

"You asshole! You try to steal my damn girlfriend?! No, I don't think so! You've already broken her damn heart! You prick!"

I jumped in and pushed Damien.

"Stop. I love Dicky. Not you. Just accept it!"

Dejavu, huh?

He looked at the ground and walked out.

Damien's POV:

I got in my car and left. I can't believe this. I can't believe this. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I drove to WalMart.

Don't ask why, I just do that when I need to cheer up. I go play with the little kid toys.

I walked in and said hi to the greeter. Then, she wrapped her arms around me.