Prologue

Y/n POV:
After I finished reading one of the Greek mythology my body felt numb "Surely needs a walk hm? Okay! COME ON (Y/N)!!" As I grabbed my jacket and locked the house.

>>TIME SKIP<<

"Meh, feeling bored already imma go home then", but as I walked on my way home I heard "AAARGH STUPID BOOK WHAT WILL I DO!!" A man shouted in a small alley, being a curious girl I am, I walk near the man and hide, "I'M WILL GET RID OF U EVEN IF THIS IS THE LAST THING I DO ON EARTH!" Shouted the man, and he walked away. When he's gone I got closer to the valley and saw a bloody red colored book, and the title is '7 Deadly Sins' "my, he must've liked this kind of stories, well, it's mine now, it still looks so new" then I take it to my home.

*HOME*
After I changed my clothes I start to read the '7 Deadly Sins'. "Wow, this is great, why would he ever throw it??" After I flipped many pages I found a chapter called 'How to summon one of the 7 deadly sins' "Psh, that's impossible....is it??", I despised the fact that I can really summoned them, so to find the proof I started to summoned one of them.

(A/N:My english is bad, yea, English is my second language, sorry for the bad grammar and the typos guyss)