Part 6: 'Her'

"IMPOSSIBLE IM A HUMAN IT'S NOT POSSIBLE I HAD AN ANGEL TWIN YOU MUST BE JOKING, miss...??" "RaeIn, Han RaeIn" "Miss RaeIn" "very well then" says RaeIn as he gather her power up and then throw all the guards to the wall "well, I can say that they're pretty well trained now aren't they??" She said calmly "How...how can you be this strong!?" Says Taehyung "Oh, do calm down, yes I've became stronger since the last time you attacked my kingdom, good job back there I admit that I lose, but now...I don't want to lose you, so, witouth further a do, come (Y/N) let me take you to heaven, shall we?" As she grabbed my hand gently, suddenly our hands were separated "I WILL NOT! LET YOU TAKE.MY.MAID!" "And who are you to tell me what to do Mr. Kim TaeHyung??" "Just because you're the princess doesn't mean you're something on the underworld, MY PLACE, MY RULES." "Ugh,Enough talking😒, (Y/N) come" I hesitate to take her hands "Don't." Says taehyung, the words are so sharp it'll stabbed through my soul instantly "Um...U-um....I uh..." "okay okay, I can see you're hesitating (Y/N), it's okay, I'll give you more time okay?" "Leave this palace THIS INSTANT, I don't want our palace got tarnished by an angel" says Jungkook "wow, prideful eh? Chill, I don't want my pure self getting tarnished by you deadly sins" "F***ing go already, wasting my sleeping time" says Yoongi "as you wish, Sloth." After she leave, When I'm about to turn around wrath choke me "I WARN YOU, DON'T YOU DARE COME TO THEIR SIDE, DON'T RISK YOUR SOUL FOR THIS IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE" He shout, a tear dropped on my face, I'm barely breathing "Hoseok, let her go, I don't want to see only you who can torture her😒" says TaeHyung as Hoseok glares back at him "Tch, Fine" as he let go off me" I try to take my breath again "C'mon, let's get your scar on your neck healed" says Jin"

'How can he be much kinder than anybody else in here...'

>>TIME SKIP<< (your POV)

Just when I want to go to Taehyung's room I heard he was having a conversation with the other member

JH: Tae, c'mon forget her, she's nothing to you anymore right"

'Her?'

T: I can't, she looked like her so much, I'M GETTING INSANE HAISH"

'LOOKED LIKE ME!?'

S: Yes I know, but she has a different name and different personality"

T: different name? DIFFERENT!? SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AND HER FAMILY NAME ARE ALSO THE SAME

JH: well, at least her personalities are different :\

'Who's the 'she'?? And why do they said that 'she looked so much like me..don't tell me it's that angel'

T:But..."

RM: No buts.......hm?

T:What's wrong??

RM: I don't know I have a feeling someone is eavesdropping our conversation

'DAMMIT HE KNEW, OF COURSE HE'S A DEMON FOR PETE'S SAKE WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET IT'

JK: who is it??

RM: let's see *walks towards the door*

'Crap...hide hide hide BUT WHERE!!'

As I hide behind the door when he opened it since I don't have anymore time to think

RM: hm...nobody? Oh well *closes the door*

"*sighs in relieve* almost got caught there"