Part 5: ANGEL

So...this is it, your room, inside I saw a fancy golden white room, WOW this is soooo crazy oh my Gosh, I really don't know how to express my feelings right now "Oh my Gosh this is beautiful, It's more beautiful than what I expect tho Master...thank you...so much" "it's nothing" as he smiles at me, demons can smile too eh? Suddenly the door burst open revealing Namjoon there panting "GET OUT JIN! WE HAVE AN ANGEL, AN INTRUDER!!" He shouts while his eyes are blood shot red, "come on, I don't want our first human maid killed by an angel" says Jin as he pulled me by my arms.

>>TIME SKIP<<

"INTRUDER INTRUDER, THERES AN ANGEL ATTACKING OUR KINGDOM MASTERS" says one of the guards while bowing, I see Hoseok has a fire on his back, "don't worry, that's Hoseok's aura when he's angry" whispers Jin to me and my expressions are like "ah!! Okay okay calm down he is wrath after all, gotta act normal"..."YOU BASTARD!" Shouts Hoseok while kicking the guard who told him that there was an intruder was an angel "YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT OUR KINGDOM FROM THE ANGEL ATTACK HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOUR MASTERS AND YOUR FAMILY? YOU*kick* WORTHLESS*kick*PIECE*kick* OF S**T*kicks the hardest* "for...forgive me master...I'll try to fight for our ki....king...kingdom..." as he throw out some more blood after all those kicks "Tch, I don't need you anymore, just wasting my energy" as he pick up a black sword that is formed by his aura and targetting its swords towards his heart "Don't come back to this form. EVER" as he stabbed the guard to death, and the guard soon turned into an ash "you see maid, that's when you test your masters anger" he glares at me....okay...I feel like I'm regretting my choice... "MASTERS! WE'VE CAUGHT ONE POWERFUL ANGEL! I ASSUME HER AS THE PRINCESS" the guard shouts while dragging an angel body with bloody wings and then throw her towards the masters. "Maid, pick her up will ya?" "Y-yes master Suga" as I pick her up, then I saw her face and immediately drop her again..."IMPOSSIBLE!! WHO ARE YOU! AND WHY YOU LOOK LIKE ME!?" I screamed "because...I am...You...(Y/N), I'm your twin but in an angel form..."