♦Detective v.s. thief♦

Kaito voice

"Ladies and gentlemen!I'll bring a marvelous illusion.get ready for chapter 6,"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

♣Kaito POV♣

Today I'm gonna steal the Demon Nightmare.somehow I feel like there's going wrong.then I remember akako-sama said.....

♥flashback♥

Akako-sama called me on the day that I prank Aoko.

"Kuroba-kun there's something I need to tell you.....at the heist that tomorrow will happen theirs a demon in light will strike the white bird and to protect the jewel will come,"

"Tsk...tsk...tsk... how many times do I have to tell you I'm not KID,"

"Just be careful,"

♠end of flashback♠

I shake my thoughts then smirk thinking  who's the person who will come.it could be hakuba that blonde detective or.... the person who make my show harder,challenging and interesting.

Well still I'm was in the middle of this very very boring classes...

♦timeskip♦

I'm going home with Aoko.well while walking Aoko buy an ice cream for us.well strawberry and bubblegum ice cream flavored while mine is chocolate ice cream.then we headed home....

♣in the house♣

It was now 5:30pm I go inside the house then change my clothes into a normal and comfortable one and I get a small bag and put the other things for my heist then I go to the 'Blue Parrot' to prepare the things that I needed for the heist...

♥at Blue Parrot♥

"good evening Botchama,"

He greet as I enter the bar.then I greet him back

"Good evening Jii-chan,"

"Do you already the things that I will needed in heist,"

"Yes Botchama,"

As he click the button that was hidden in the billiard pool.then it revealed the items/things that I will needed in heist.then something caught in my eyes.I get it and ask him.he whisper what this thing use,then I smirked.

"Thank you Jii-chan,"

"Your welcome Botchama,"

I put it in my bag then went to the place where the heist will be....

♠Unknown pov♠

I was going to the heist where KID will come.well right now I was solving the Riddle that he gaves me.you must wondering about the Riddle.....

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Under the moonlight,
I shall claim the jewel from the darkness,