+ d +

15. O8. 2O12

The wind whistled as it passed by their cold ears tinted with pink. Dead leaves falling onto the chilly sidewalk rattling around, the purple dim lighted sky hovering above them.

Jimin and Jungkook have been bestfriends for over 10 years now. Over the years, their hearts started to beat at the same pace and their names slowly started to engrave into each other's wrist as their love for one another kept growing.

It was said that, once met with a soulmate, their name would be engraved on your wrist in faded dull gray and your heartbeats would be the perfect match.

Jimin just loved the way it had all sounded, a glimmer of joy tingling in his ears when his mother had first told him about it when he was a kid. His father's name engraved in her right wrist.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand as they walked through the chilly autumn weather.

"Hey look, it's our old playground!" Jimin pointed to the playground outside the school. It wasn't as shiny and colourful as before but it wae still enough for Jungkook to smile as old memories of them playing around washed by his mind and he gripped Jimin's hand tighter.

Jungkook knew he truly loved Jimin when he was 13. The way he smiled like a beam of sunshine, laughed like whistling wind chimes, danced full of emotions and so, just everything about him made Jungkook's heart flutter.

He was 14 when he noticed Jimin's name written in faded grey on his wrist. His mother had told him that when it turned a deep colour of black was when the other half truly loved back.

Jungkook bit his lip as his black coat lifted up slightly allowing him to see the grey black coloured tattoo of 'Park Jimin' written on his left wrist.

They walked towards the playground and Jungkook sat on the swing, the same swing he and Jimin had met by back ten years ago. Jimin grinned as he walked behind Jungkook to push him.

Jungkook laughed as Jimin lightly pushed him, "You're not as strong as before hyung~" Jungkook whined and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Mhm, okay then, how about this?" Jimin rolled up his coat sleeves and gave a strong push to Jungkook's back. He swung high up and yelped loudly in suprise of the chilly wind hitting his face.

Jimin was already in a fit of laughter as Jungkook swayed back and forth. He put his foot down as he slowly made himself stable.

"Very funny." He scoffed and Jimin let out small huffs of breath in between his now faded laughter. "S-Sorry, It's just that you sounded like a little kid." Jungkook pouted at that but smiled as Jimin giggled again just as contagious as when he was 6 years old.

"Okay enough of me. It's your turn now." Jungkook got up and pushed Jimin down on the swing.

"I can push myself" He huffed and Jungkook smiled as Jimin pulled himself back and then let go. He swung forward and Jungkook smiled as he stood infront of him.

This continued until Jimin's swing slowly slowed down. Jungkook stared into Jimin's brown orbs shimmered with happiness before stepping forward.

"Yah! Jungkook my swi-"

He was cut off as Jungkook placed his boney hands above Jimin's cold small ones on the rusty old chains of the swing and deeply pressed his lips soft lips onto Jimin's. Their coat sleeves slipped down and their names on each other's wrists burned in coal black. 

Jimin leaned into the kiss and released one of his hand from the chain to hold onto Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook soon broke it off and placed his forehead against Jimin's.

"I love you.." Jungkook breathlessly spoke out and Jimin smiled as he closed his eyes to take it all in.

The wind whistled again and the leaves rattled by the sidewalk. The dust floated around and the sky shone down rays of silver moonlight.

Jimin placed his ear on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook held him close
His heartbeat slow and steady, quiet music to Jimins ear. That's when Jungkook heard it, soft and clear;

"I love you too."

Jungkook was 16 and Jimin was 17 when they had their first kiss. When their hearts started to beat for one another.