× f ×

5. O4. 2O17

Scribbles ecohed through the quiet and calming living room. Jungkook was writting something and Jimin seemed to be curious now since he looked so focused.

"What are you writting there baby?" He asked as he got off the couch to sit cross-legged near Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his tounge in concentration and Jimin held back the urge to not coo even though he was already doing it.

"It's my bucket list!" He announced happily and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "You're bucket list?" Jungkook nodded at that as he tapped his pencil on the wodden table.

"You know, like the stuff you do before you die." Jimin tried to peek in but Jungkook immidiately covered the paper with his big arms. Jimin leaned back and pouted.

"I'm not done yet!" He screamed and Jimin laughed but then he raised his eyebrows as he noticed Jungkook's stare. He was about to ask--

But soon, Jungkook's lips came crashing against his and they were having a makeout session on the floor without any sort of warning.

"Why'd you..do that?" Jimin asked between breaths and Jungkook broke off the their kiss. "1st on my bucket list. Kiss Park Jimin like there's no tomorrow. Everyday."

He snickered and Jimin chuckled as he put his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I'm already loving your bucket list."

Jungkook was 21 when he decided that he should do a bucket list with his 22 year old boyfriend Park Jimin.