× n ×

25. 12. 2O21

NO. 7

Jungkook walked into his apartment with a beige coloured pet cage in his hand. He looked around, to see if Jimin had come home, and he kept the cage down when he noticed he wasn't.

He opened the small caged door and a furry golden coloured labrador puppy walked out confused and anxious. It sniffed its surroundings and then looked at Jungkook carefully.

Jungkook put out his hand and the little puppy sniffed it and immidiately licked it while it waved it's tail.

"Hey there Koko." He said softly while he rubbed the behind of the puppy's ear.

Jungkook heard shuffled footsteps outside the door and he quickly ran behind the door with Koko in his arms.

"Jung-"
"BOO!" Jungkook yelled as he stepped infront of Jimin.

Koko was held by her underarms and her ears perked and her tounge reached out as she wagged her tail in excitement from seeing a new friendly person.

"OH MY FU- AWWW IT'S A PUPPY!!" Jimins mood changed from scare to soft in a few seconds. Jungkook laughed lightly as Jimin carefully took Koko away from Jungkook's arms and into his.

"Her name's Koko." Jimin beamed at that and he lifted the puppy in his arms, "Hi there Koko!" he said in a sing-song voice and softly rubbed the behind of her ear.

"Jungkook...This is fucking adorable." Jimin cooed and Jungkook put his arm around his shoulder. "Now, we have two little puppies." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"One named Koko and one named-" He nuzzled his nose against Jimin's " - Park Jimin." He finished and Jimin giggled in embarassment.

"You've been getting old and cheesy nowadays.", "Hmm, but you'll always be older and cuter." He kissed Jimin for a while until Koko tried to put her paw in between their faces. They pulled away and Jimin pouted at the puppy.

"Gosh, she's like Taehyung." Jungkook squeakily laughed at that before he coughed to lower his voice to immitate Taehyung.

"OKAY I GET IT! IM SINGLE! NOW STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE!"

Jimin was 26 when Jungkook bought home a puppy from the shelter as a new addition to their little home.