= y =

O3. O3. 2O25

Jimin's tears fell as he stared at Jungkook. His figure now almost translucent as Jimin tried to hold him.

"JUNGKOOK!" He screamed but he got nothing back. "JUNGKOOK!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" He yelled with his heart clenching and ripping away in overwhelming pain and Jungkook's name on his wrist dripped in deep red and sticky blood.

"Please.." he weakly called out and Jungkook was slowly vanishing into thin air like little specks of star dust with a sad smile on his face.

Jimin stretched his hand out as he fell onto his knees. Jungkook's translucent hand brushed against his fingertips before he completely disappeared into thin air.

Jimin screamed as the music played and the crowd disappeared just like Jungkook had.

There wasn't any crowd and nor was there any music.

All of it was just the quick paced heartbeats echoing from his ribcage.

Actually-- Jungkook's heartbeats ripping out from his ribcage.

'Jungkook's heart',  he thought as he clutched his chest in pain. Tears falling from his red rimmed eyes and onto the stage as he sobbed in heart wretching angst.

Jimin laid back and placed his hand carefully against his chest. Slow and steady heartbeats echoing through his ears and vibrating against his ribcage. His silver ring shining from his finger as the flourouscent yellow lights above him in the hall gleamed down on it.

He let out a shaky breath and closed his tired eyes as images of Jungkook's calm and warming youthful face flashed through his mind.

"It will be fine"
"I promise."
"My heart only beats for you"
"I love you~"
"I'll flip the paper? But that's only maybe when if its something really important. Life or Death situation maybe?"

Jimin's eyes fluttered open as he reached out for his pocket and pulled out a crumpled, thin paper and a pen.