Chapter 1: Embala

Note= What Embala looks like is above!! Picture is not mine!!
------------------------------------------

   The heat and smoke circled in the queen's lungs and nose until that was all that she recognized. The wails and cry of her child and the people she cared for were burned out. The King of Mestizo, King Mastiff, stood just rooms away, as she ran. The servants getting burned and charred became, but a second thought as she walked into the room that would save her daughter's life.

   Looking around, there were books about dragons, goblins, and other monsters with gold pages littered around. In the center of the study, stood a tree. The tree of solitude and traveling. It's gold leaves scraped gold streaks on Queen Valine as she knelt down and placed her daughter in the little roomy pocket underneath. "I love you" was all she said before the daughter turned brighter and disappeared.

   The guards always were a little cautious when it came to the king's orders. Except, they had no problem when they took the blue haired, grey eyed, Queen Valine straight to their king after is what they were sure was the sound of The Tree working it's magic.

                           ♦️♦️♦️

   The crying eyes of Princess Hope were drying as an elderly woman with her young granddaughter held her. They made their way threw a deep and dank forest to a little cottage in the woods. "How was your little walk" asked a thin woman with an hourglass shape. Her long brown hair was tied up in a messy bun. "Mommy, me and grandma found a basket with a baby in it at the side of the road" The young girl that looked like her mother stated. Even though, she was only 4, little Emma was very talkative.

"We did indeed, dear" the old woman spoke as she sat down, her white hair a symbol of all the years that she had lived through. The lady, who you could tell was Emma's mother spun her head around to see the baby that her mother was holding clearer. "No, no, no" the lady continued shaking her head with a stern voice. "Please, momma, I always wanted a sibling" Emma pleaded at her mother's feet. "Come on, Bridget, I'll help with Emma more and help with the little one as well" the grandmother also pleaded with concern and love contained in her voice.

Bridget Lake was a busy woman even with only one daughter, could she except another? "........Fine" she spoke quietly to her mother and daughter letting the matter drop. They were keeping the little girl. Her name was no longer Princess Hope of Embala, but Heather Lake of Idaho.