Chapter 7: What Just Happened??!

A few months flew by and they all said good-bye to Gideon and hello to Rossi. More feeling grew between Heather and Reid and so did the impulses they had. Heather only told her best friend, Penelope Garcia. Who squealed with delight.

   Heather wore her stalker's necklace everyday not out of choice, but out of fear for her friends and family. This of course caused the self-conscious Reid to believe Heather had a boyfriend or girlfriend.

                               ♦️♦️♦️

   "Hey Heather do you want to go to the bar with the rest of us" Garcia texted through their phones. "Sure leaving now" she replied as she waved good-bye to her sister and grabbed her purse.

Reid was very uncomfortable. There were many girls trying to flirt with him. He ignored them, to Derek's dismay. Rossi just chuckled at their advances. Garcia and JJ were partying it up. Heather walked inside and Reid's face lifted a bit. "Hey guys" she spoke to the men sitting at the booth with shots. Of course, Reid brought a book instead. "Where's Hotch" she asked joining Reid on the opposite side to Rossi and Morgan.

"With Jack" Rossi simply answered shrugging. "Well, I'm going to go get some ladies" Morgan added sliding out and advancing towards 2 girls who were clearly drunk. "Good luck, although he won't need it, here's Morgan" Heather responded which caused a smile from Rossi and a chuckle from Reid. "I'll see what the fun is about" Rossi added, disappearing from sight.

That left the two crushing on each other, alone. "What book are you reading" Heather questioned further as they were very good friends. "(Heather's favorite book)" he quietly answered. "You now what why don't we go to your apartment, we aren't really enjoying this place" she blurted out causing both of them to blush deeply. 'Why the heck did I say that' she mentally slapped herself. "S-Sure" was all the answer he gave. They got their stuff and left in a slightly hurry.

Shaking the keys, the white door swung open and closed again as soon as they both entered. Heather took a seat on his couch and Reid followed slowly afterward. "Sooo........there...is...umm.. something I need to tell you....I kind of .....like like you,....more than a friend" Heather began abiding all eye contact as much as possible. ".....ummm... wouldn't that be cheating" Reid answered referring to that significant other that he thought she had. "What?" She questioned taking her hand and bringing his face to look at her's.

"Your significant other that bought you the necklace" he admitted which nearly caused Heather to burst into tears of laughter. "Nooooo, no, Reid this was a present from someone that I'm not dating, someone that just happens to be my stalker" she smiled as he gawked at her. "WHAT... A STALK" he was cut off by her lips brought to his.

He leaned into the kiss, and she licked his bottom lip for entrance. He though she tasted like honey and chocolate. They were now making out right on the couch in full force. Their lips parted to both's dismay, cause they were human and needed air. "What just happened.." Heather began getting off of Reid and leaning her back against the couch. His kiss made her feel powerful and electrifying. She loved it!!

"We made out" he playfully added smiling his goofy grin. Laughing, Heather added "It's against protocol to date other B.A.U members". "Is that what happened, we started a romantic relationship that I can tell we both wanted and that we are going to keep secret" he replied getting closer. "Why do you have to be so perfect" she recalled, letting him pick her up bridal style and leading her to the bedroom.

He couldn't believe this!! This Spencer Reid was trying to steal HIS Heather!!! He decided that he must have her sooner and that he couldn't wait any longer. He must act swiftly, or else.