Chapter 4

Brian's POV:

The doctor took me and Sarah out in the hall and told us that we where aloud to go home or we stay at the hospital in other room they would make up for us. So we waited we only waited a day and a half but it seemed like eternity because we weren't able to see our baby girl. The doctor later came in while Sarah was asleep in one of the uncomfortable hospital chairs and told us that they looks at the burns and cuts and some of them were getting infected. Great. He told me that she would need surgery and the there might be some major scarring. And with all this the principal of Statemburg high, Josie's school, called and told us that Josie has been being counted absent because we haven't called or sent an excuse for why Josie is missing school. So Josie now has three missed days because of something she had nothing to do with. It wasn't her fault that we didn't send an excuse. But Josie seems so confused. She didn't even know who I was? We finally we're able to go back into her room and talk to her. The doctor told us he wanted us to tell her about surgery and scarring. She didn't take it to well, after we told her she cried all night until finally she cried herself asleep.