Chapter three: The Vail falls

...
"You' re kidding right?" Lisa starts laughing.

"If you told me you were a cereal killer with weird habits, I would believe it a thousand times more than this shit."

Lisa pushes the knife away from her neck.

"This probably isn't even a real knife, is it?" She touches the blade with her right hand and pushes, looking very surprised when she cuts herself.

Fihrua, who was still in David's body looks at Lisa as if she was the stupidest person in the world. She slides the knife out of the palm of Lisa's hand, leaving a bloody cut behind. Lisa pulls her hand back, making a sucking noise whilst pulling the air in between her teeth.

"People are very strange. I thought they'd be much smarter. Turns out you're all just idiots living on one planet. Killing, cheating, destroying. Thriving in all of it." Fihrua walks over to the bed.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"That you are what you say you are. A demon."

"I don't have to prove anything to you. But I'm confused as to why you would believe that your friend, what's his name... Ah yeah... David would say and do all this to you. You know, the thriving in your pain... All that."

"I know he wouldn't say or do anything like that. Ever. But it's still not believable what you're saying."

"That I'm a demon? Of hell." Fihrua smiles. She sits on the bed and starts pressing the buttons on the small remote, that's purpose was to alarm the nurses if something was wrong.

"Yes." Lisa feels relieved when seeing Fihrua doing this. Demon or not, she's not the smartest.

A few moments after, there's silence. Fihrua looks up to Lisa. Her eyes, technically still Davids, pitch black.

"Do you believe me now?" Fihrua turns her head to the right, not breaking her focus on Lisa.

"Anyone can get contacts..."

Lisa tries to keep a straight face.

Fihrua lifts her left hand. Focusing more on Lisa. She turns her hand. Her fingers meet in the middle of her palm. Her eyes still pitch black. Lisa slowly starts lifting off the ground.

She tries to hold on to something, but nothing is in reach.

Firhua opens her hand, using very quick movement.

Lisa crashes against the wall behind her, slowly moving up towards the ceiling.

"And now?" Fihrua stands still.

"Go to hell bitch!" Lisa moves more and more to the ceiling. Her head already touching the ceiling.

"Honey, I was already there."

Suddenly the door slamms open and a tall man walks in.
His name... Dean Winchester.

"Oh! Am I interrupting?"
He looks at Fihrua with a big smile on his face and runs into the room next to them.

"Excuse me Lisa. I just have one more thing to do before killing you."
Fihrua drops Lisa to the floor. Leaving her there, unconscious.

Fihrua enters the room Dean ran into.

"So here we are again." Dean says as Fihrua enters the room.

She looks furious.

"Looks like it. Dean."

She enters the room fully knowing that this most likely is a trap.

Dean quietly stands in the center of the room.