Chapter Ten: Castiel

...
Dean's point of view...
This was a perfect turn of events. Just my luck. I should've seen it coming. Once again I was bitt in the ass by fate. I kissed her. I'll admit the Alkohol was the one that pushed me into doing it, but I should've know better. I mean, every time I have any kind of relationship with a woman the tables turn. Either she dies or she's already dead. Mostly one in between. I'm not saying I have a bad history with woman. That would be lying. But the moment it could turn into something more my job gets in the way. I'm just saying, when women get near me they either leave screaming or smiling. But they always leave. That's what I know for sure. So, just to make clear what I'm saying. Women, you should stay the hell away from me. I know it'll be hard seeing as I'm extremely good looking, but you'd better stay away. I'm like a bad luck charm. Everyone wants it, but the moment you have it, you're practically screwed. Oh well.

„Dean?", Sam says pulling his eyebrows together. Dean immediately sits upright, giving a soft scream. It turns quiet for a second while Dean rubs his right eye, the only sound to be heard is the roar of the impala's engine.

„What's up, Sammy?"

„You sure you don't wanna go back to sleeping?" Sam says this with a smile while his attention shifts from the road towards Dean.

„Nah. I'm awake. What's up?"

„So..."

„So?"

„You and Lisa."

„Swipe that smile of your face, there's nothing going on between us."

„Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

„Look man, we kissed. That's all. It's not like I proposed."

„Yeah, but what if she was wrong. That psychic. What if..." Dean interrupts Sam before he can finish.

„Look, she was checked out by dad. She's the real deal. There's no way that woman was wrong and even if she was. There wouldn't be a point."

„Does there have to be?"

„What?"

„A point! I mean. She isn't ugly or anything, Dean."
Sam suddenly feels a warm Hand on his shoulder.

„Well, I'm glad you feel that way, Sam", Lina says with a slight sarcastic voice.

„Hey, I totally forgot about you. Let's go back to that." Dean looks at Lina with a condescending smile on his face. Lina looks back at him,pulling her eyes together, looking very annoyed with him.

„Why is she still here?" Dean says looking back at Sam.

„I thought she was supposed to be gone by now. You know the whole thing with you and Lisa..." Dean smiles while saying this, knowing that this irritated Lina very much.

„And when are you finally gonna shut up? Guess we can't all get our dreams come true." Lina lays back, taking out a map of the area they were in.

„Get a leash on your dog, Sammy." Dean says returning to his thoughts.

Sam shakes his head and sighs, feeling a bit ashamed for saying that Lisa was attractive.