high school crush

Chen and Baekhyun were walking down the hallway to Chen's locker. " You know he's going to catch you staring at him right? " Chen said. He was looking at Baekhyun.

" I can't help it. You can't tell me he isn't hot. " Baekhyun said. He didn't take his eyes off of Sehun.

Chen rolled his eyes. Sure he thinks Sehun is hot but there's only one problem. " He is but I like someone else. " Chen said. He loves Baekhyun more than anyone.

Baekhyun turned to Chen in curiosity with a smirk. " Who? " Was all Baekhyun had to say for Chen to look at him with wide eyes.

The only thing going through Chen's mind was I messed up big time. " No one don't worry. He won't like me back anyway. " Chen said with hurt in his eyes. Baekhyun noticed and took Chen's arm.

" Don't worry. I'm sure he likes you. But in the meantime I'm hear for you. Besides I'm better than any boyfriend you'll ever have. " Baekhyun said. Which made Chen burst into laughter.

They ended up walking to lunch with Chen clinging to Baek's arm. When they walked into the cafeteria they sat with their other friends. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun waved with his free hand.

" Where were you guys. I was literally about to get up and kill you both for leaving me with this dumbass. " Kyungsoo said while pointing to Chanyeol. Chen and Baek laughed when Chanyeol said hey in defense.

" Well I was staring at the amazing Oh Sehun and Chen told me he has a little crush. " Baekhyun said while wiggling his eyebrows to Chen.

" Oooooo Chennie Chen who is it? " Chanyeol asked.

" He won't say. " Baek said while pouting. Chen thought that was the cutest thing ever.

Chen just rolled his eyes at his friends but he was thinking my crush isn't as little as you think Baekhyun.

Just then Sehun walked in and everyone but Chen was staring.  Baekhyun nudged Chen to turn around. When Chen did Sehun was looking dead at him. He was hoping that he was looking at Baekhyun but everyone saw that Oh Sehun was indeed looking at him. And Chen felt there was nothing he could do.