finally a break

Baekhyun's POV

I sighed as my dad gestured for us to sit down on the couch across from him. I couldn't say anything it's like I had a lump in my throat that wouldn't go away and Chen noticed. " Chen it's been awhile. Nice to see you again. How's your dad? " My dad said. Chen tighten his grip on my hand but it disappeared the second it came.

" It's nice to see you again too Mr. Park, and well my dad is in jail so I don't really know. " Chen said. My dad nodded he knew and understood Chen's problems with his dad.

My dad's eyes went to Sehun and he was looking at him like he was a new species or something his never seen before. " And how is this handsome young fellow you have here Chanyeol? " He asked while a smile appeared on his face.

After Chanyeol didn't say anything Sehun decided he would. "Um I'm Oh Sehun. And it's nice to meet you sir. " He said after he bowed to my dad. I looked at my dad and his smile only grew.

" It's nice to meet you too, and please call me Mr. Park. " My dad said. And Sehun just nodded a smile forming. " Boys did you actually think against you two being gay? I'm not and I'm sorry if I scared you with that sudden phone call Baek. "

Me and Chanyeol looked at my dad a bit taken back. Sehun and Chen just giggled and hit us in the side. " Well not really but it was a little iffy and it's ok. " I said. My dad asked some questions and we answered them.

When my dad finally got tired we back to our rooms and were getting ready for bed ourselves. When Chen asked me a question out of nowhere. " Do you love me like you said you do? "

It caught me off guard and made me a little mad but it's Chen we're talking about how can you be mad at him. I turned around to see if he was serious and to my surprise he was. I shut my eyes for a minute and carefully on what I was about to say to him.

" Chen, you were the first person I have ever loved but when we were younger I pushed that feeling away thinking if I forgot about it, it would go away. But it didn't so I thought if I was in a relationship with someone else it would go away, but the whole time I was with Sehun all I thought about was you. And if you were asking if I loved you I do. I love the way you smile. I love the way your hand fits perfectly in mine. I love your whole body. I love when I say I love or when you just smile you eyes sparkle. I love everything about you and when I say that I mean that.  So when I say I love you I mean that. " I said. Chen ended up crying so I held on of his hands and wiped his tears with the other and then I kissed him. It was a long and passionate kiss. " I couldn't ask for a better best friend and lover. "

" Thank you. " He whispered. I smiled and kissed him again.

------

So I feel like I've been hurting Chen way to much so I decided they needed a little break from everything and just love each other. ( Not in a sexual way tho 😂😂😂 )

Anyways thank you for reading this book so far.