brave

Baekhyun's POV

Me and Kyungsoo made it to Chen's house. Obviously the door was locked but Chen gave me a spare key. Honestly the only reason he gave it to me was for situations like this. That kinda made me sad.

I unlocked the door and I could hear Chen screaming. I looked at Kyungsoo and he looked ready to run down in the basement and beat the living hell out of Chen's dad. When we reached the door to the basement the screaming stopped. Kyungsoo was about to walk down there but I stopped him.

" What is it this time? " He said very annoyed. I rolled my eyes and pointed to a shadow on the wall. You could see the shadow of Chen just laying there but you couldn't see his dad's shadow anywhere.

I heard a noise from behind me and I told Kyungsoo to run. We almost fell but we didn't, well Kyungsoo didn't I did. When I got up I rushed to Chen. His body was covered in blood, there were cuts and bruises everywhere, and he looked dead. Kyungsoo quickly check his pulse. He sighed in relief and told me to pick Chen up. I did and that's when it dawned on me. " Umm how do we get out of here? " I asked.

" Well obviously you've been here before. You figure it out. " Kyungsoo said. " I'll just protect you and him. "

I thought Kyungsoo was crazy. But it made sense. So I walked up the stairs and out of the door. It's like Chen's dad wasn't even in there anymore. Just like the last time and the time before that. " It's like he knows that we'll come and help Chen. So he leaves him there when he's about to die for us to save him before he does. " Kyungsoo said. I looked at him. He was saying what I was thinking. Or he might've been thinking the same thing. " We need to get him to a hospital now. "

Chen's POV

Everything was black. When I tried to open my eyes they would just stay shut. I tried to move but I couldn't and it would hurt. It's like all of my energy has been drained. Why did I ever leave the school?

Flashback

I ran out of the school. I couldn't sit next or near Baekhyun after all of that. When I turned around I didn't see where I was going and I bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry Sir. " I said while looking down.

" You should look at someone when you're talking you little bitch! " I know that voice so I looked up and it was my dad. I was about to run but he grabbed my wrist. Before I could scream out he covered me mouth with his other hand and dragged me in his car. I knew better than to run out of the car so I had to stay there until we got home.

When we stopped he got out of the car and grabbed me until we reached the basement. I knew what he was going to do so I had to stay strong and be brave. He threw me on the floor and grabbed a knife and a whip and started cutting and whipping me. He then grabbed my phone and called Baekhyun and put it on speaker.

" B-b-baekhyun p-please help m-me. " I said I knew if I didn't say anything he would hit me again.

" Where are you? " He asked full of anger and fear.

" M-m-my basement. B-baekhyun p-please h-hurry. He-he ahhh! " I couldn't finish because me dad cut my leg again. I was already crying but I knew it would just make everything worse.

My dad grabbed the phone and started talking to Baekhyun but my ears were ringing and I was losing my consciousness. Then my dad hung up and started beating me again. All I could do was scream and cry until Baekhyun got here.

I heard the front door open but my dad didn't stop. I heard footsteps coming closer he didn't stop. I heard the basement door open and he stopped and I lost consciousness.

End of Flashback

Felt someone holding my hand. At least my feeling is coming back. I then heard a faint voice but I couldn't make out who's it belonged to. " Chen I'm so sorry. I should've been there. I'm so sorry. Please wake up please. I need you. Please. "

The next thing they said made me realize who it was. " Sehun and me broke up. I need you please wake up. " But I still couldn't move nor wake up to confront him like I would. All I could manage was a little squeeze on the hand but I doubt he could feel it.

-----
Hey!! So I'm sorry about the Flashback of Chen's next time I'll put in a warning.

Again sorry for all of that but I hope you enjoyed.