Chapter 5

(Your POV)
I wake up with a headache, likely from all the crying I'd done that night. This was a GREAT start to the day. I sighed as I got up. I threw on a quick outfit: pink converse, light blue ripped jeans, a gray shirt with black-lined sleeves,
(pretty much this but no alien head)

 I threw on a quick outfit: pink converse, light blue ripped jeans, a gray shirt with black-lined sleeves,(pretty much this but no alien head)

and a white beanie. I left my hair down, feeling a little lazy. I walked down the stairs groggily, wishing I could sleep in a little longer. Mikey was already sitting at the table. Surprisingly, my parents were there too. Both my mom and dad had slightly annoyed looks on their faces. I must've had a confused one on mine, since they were staring, no, glaring directly at me. "Is everything alright...?" I question, trying take the situation less uncomfortable. "As a matter of fact, Y/N, no. Your mother and I went to check on you this morning, and found that you weren't there!" My father informed me. Crap, I thought. I kinda forgot that my parents stayed up really late, and were constantly checking on me. "Yeah, then Mom and Dad woke me up, thinking I knew where you were. Do you care to explain, Y/N?" Mikey pressured. "Well, I had a nightmare...a really bad one, actually...and I didn't want to bother anyone, so I just took a walk and got some fresh air." I explained to them. I mean, it's not like I was LYING, I was just avoiding parts of the truth. They all nodded, understanding why I was gone. I felt a wave of relief splash over me. We were served breakfast, and I ate quickly, in a rush to leave the house behind. I was still upset, worry remaining. I was still swarmed by people, of course. But my emotions kind of took control. "Leave me ALONE!!" I yelled, feeling overwhelmed. Everyone backed up. "Look, I love you all, okay? You guys are my fans, and you're the reason I'm so big. But I had a rough night, and I just need some space right now. Tomorrow, I should be better. Is that okay?" I explained, and made sure they weren't hurt. I might not know any of them, but they still matter. Everyone standing around me nodded, and walked away. The rest of the walk to school went pretty smoothly. But when I got to school, things got rough. In other words, I ended up on the ground again, being crushed by Chloe. "Get off, Chloe." I said, already trying to force her off of me. She got up, and I saw a hand in front of me once more, and heard them ask if I needed help. But I was a little angry right now, since I'd been tackled to the ground AGAIN. "I can help myself, thank you very much." I said, agitation intertwined with my words. I got myself up, and avoided contact with everyone. I just wanted to get to class. I got to my locker and opened it. I literally threw my stuff in, and heard a faint "Ow". I forgot that Nixxy was in there. "Sorry Nixxy," I whispered to my kwami. I shut my locker, and walked into the class. No one besides a red haired boy was in the class. Thank GOD the room was quiet. I just laid my head down on the desk, trying to avoid light. This headache was kind of turning into a migraine, which was just DANDY. I should have taken some pain relief, but I was in such a rush to leave, that I forgot. People started walking into the classroom, being as loud and obnoxious as ever. Of course they had to be louder today. I groaned, the noise just adding to my pain. I lifted my head up, and grabbed my bag. I took out my earbuds and used them to try and drown out some of the sound. I laid my head back down, trying to block out the light. "You okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask. "Do I look like it?" I mutter, trying not to worsen my pain. "Sorry, dumb question. What's wrong?" "Migraine. Noise and light AREN'T helping over here.." I explain to Adrien. "Oh, okay. Want to go to the nurse?" "I'd rather just go home, you know?" "Yeah, I understand. Maybe the nurse will send you home." "Sure hope so." I stand up, and immediately sit back down. This migraine was enough to make me go numb in some places. I couldn't even stand. "Do you need me to walk you there?" Adrien asked worriedly. I nodded slightly, and before I knew it, my arm was around his shoulder as he picked me up. He carried me bridal style to the nurse's office, and laid me down on one of the beds. "Would you like me to wait here with you?" he asked me, and I nodded once again. The nurse came in, and asked me some questions. Since I was barely capable of answering, Adrien had answered for me. The nurse called my mom, and after explaining the situation, hung up. She told me that my bodyguard Adan would be retrieving me. The nurse left to go help some other students. Adrien asked me if I still needed him to stay. I nodded once more, knowing I'd need help getting to the car. We heard a car honk, and I knew immediately that it was Adan. I nudged Adrien as a signal that my bodyguard was here, and he understood. He stood up, and then helped me up. He helped me walk downstairs to the car. I got in, thanked him, and then I was in my way home. I stayed awake, not wanted to fall asleep in the car. After what seemed like a lifetime, we finally got home, and Adan helped me out. I slowly made my way into my room, and laid down on my bed. The curtains were closed, making it dark. There was no noise, as usual. And it was nice and cold in there. The perfect conditions for my headache. I took some medicine that I was given, and then fell sound asleep.