Chapter 9

(Third Person POV)
Adrien was the next on the list. Y/N was too nervous to call him, as she was scared it would sound like she was asking him out on a date. And she just couldn't bring herself to do that. So instead, Mike called him. It was much, much easier. "Hey, what's up Mike!" Adrien asked when he answered. "Yo! Y/N and I were wondering if you'd like to come to the movies with us? So far, Marinette and Alya are coming, and we've yet to ask Nino. How does that sound?" "One second.." Adrien checked his schedule, which was surprisingly clear. "Alright, yeah! It'll be fun!" He said after a minute. "Great! We'll see you there!" Mike said, then ended the call. Y/N was on the phone with Nino already. "Hey Nino, we're all going to the movies today, all being me, Adrien, Mikey, Marinette, and Alya. Would you like to join us?" She asked. "Of course! Wouldn't want to miss a chance with my girlfriend and best friends! Besides, Alya can't match make on her own!" He replied. Y/N giggled. "Nino!" She scolded playfully. "What??? We all know that you and Adrien should hook up. Same with your brother and Marinette." Nino said bluntly. Though Nino couldn't see, Y/N's face dusted with pink. "Oh my God, Nino.." "Whatever. Meet ya there!" He ended the conversation. Y/N found a cute outfit: a floral crop top with a black background, and pretty aqua blue shorts with a lace pattern in the front. She did her hair in a French braid, and put on light makeup.
Alya just wore normal clothing, as she had no care. She picked out a cute white dress with black spots for Marinette to wear, and did Mari's hair in a braided bun.
Adrien wore a nicer set of clothes. It was a black plaid shirt, and nice jeans.
Mike wore a tank top and jeans. He figured that if Marinette should like him, it would be for his personality, and not appearance.
And Nino, of course, didn't care.
Soon, all met up at the movie theater on the Main Street. Alya moved to stand next to Nino, both smirking and taking pictures of the rosy-cheeked four. Marinette was obviously blushing the most. Mike had muscles, real muscles. And they showed more with the tank top on. Y/N had her abs showing slightly. Her and Mike often worked out together, as requested by their parents. Adrien was falling even more for Y/N. As soon as Y/N realized what Alya and Nino were doing, she turned and yelled. "Hey! What do you two think you're doing?!" She pointed to their phones. The couple exchanged glances, then shrugged. Marinette caught on quickly as well. "Yeah! Alya, delete that!"
Adrien didn't very much care. Nino caught Y/N on camera with an even more appealing outfit. He'd want that later.
Mike just flexed to the camera, wiggling his eyebrows. And that's when Alya decided to delete. "None of that, Hercules!" Mike just flashed a devilish grin.
"Okay! Now, let's decide on a movie!" Y/N got everyone back on track.
After a few minutes, they finally chose to see It.
Everyone had their personal reasoning, but all of them said they just wanted to watch it to laugh at the ones that would be scared. Needless to say, the two that WOULD be scared were Marinette and Y/N.
They got their tickets, popcorn, and soda, and went to their theater room. Mikey and Marinette were on the far left of the group, Mikey being at the end. Alya was next to Marinette and Nino. Nino was next to Adrien, who was next to Y/N. Y/N was on the end of the far right of the group.
As the movie started, both Marinette and Y/N braced themselves for the fear. And fear was definitely delivered.
Perhaps about twenty minutes in, Y/N was attached to Adrien, and refused to let go.
Alya found this QUITE amusing. But it came as a surprise that Marinette had lasted so much longer.
Marinette clutched to Mikey about 20 minutes after Y/N gave in.
Both were so adorable, and Mikey and Adrien vowed to protect them.
When the movie ended, Alya had to pry Marinette off of Mikey, and Nino pulled Y/N off of Adrien.
"I'm so sorry...I didn't hurt you, right?" Y/N questioned Adrien.
"Nah. It was adorable, actually." He said casually.
Y/N blushed and smiled. "Okay...well uh..." She was at a loss of words.

Until, of course, screams could be heard.
"Oh! I forgot, I had plans today! Gotta go!" Y/N said, then ran off.
Adrien said that he had something on his schedule now, and left as well.
Marinette said she had dresses to make, and she left too.
The remaining just stared at each other confused, shrugged, and then parted ways.
The miraculous holders transformed, and prepared for the next akuma.

What?! I'm UPDatINg? That's right! I had an idea, FINALLY! This was mostly just a leisure one, forcing pairs together. Setting the stage for more. So, hope you enjoyed! And I can't wait for you to see what happens next chapter...