Chapter 8

(Adrien's POV)
She told me that she liked me. Both of me, actually. God, I can't believe that. The girl I'm in love with loves me back! But there's still Phoenix. What am I supposed to do about her? I guess that just won't work out. Luckily, Valentine's Day is coming up decently soon. Maybe I can confess to Y/N then. I'd have to tell her the truth, though. I'd have to let her know who I really am. That's what is supposed to happen in a relationship, right? No secrets. I hope that she'll say yes. First I'll ask her out as Chat, then when she tells me about Adrien or whatever, I'll transform! Perfect! This is a wonderful plan. These were the thoughts going through my head. I was so glad she liked both sides. It was really important to me. I began to write her some valentines, excited to give them to her.

(Your POV)
I woke up the next morning, feeling far more tired than usual. It was probably from the awful headache I'd had. "Ugh...Nixxy?" I said into the air. He better be in my room. "Yeah Y/N?" He replied. "Just checking..." I said, and began my morning routine. Luckily, today was a Saturday, which meant I didn't have to deal with Chloe. Although, it also meant I didn't get to see Adrien. I sighed quietly to myself, and went downstairs to get breakfast, and some gummy worms for Nixxy. Mikey was downstairs, sitting at the table. "Good morning, Y/N." He smiled at me. "Good morning, Mikey." "How'd you sleep?" "Okay, I guess. How about you?" "Pretty well. What do you want to do today?" He asked me. I honestly had no clue. "I..don't know. Do you have something in mind?" Mikey smirked. Oh no. "Well, I was thinking that we could invite some friends to the movies. Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino. How does that sound?" He asked me. "Alright, I know you know I like Adrien, and Alya and Nino are already a couple. Does that mean..." I began, as he started to blush dark red. "Oh my god, you do!" I squealed, and gave him a huge hug. "That's AMAZING!" I told him, as he hugged me back. "Why is that? You think she likes me?" He asked me sheepishly. "Why wouldn't she?" I asked, keeping her secret so that they could enjoy finding out for themselves. Mikey smiled. "I sure hope she does."

(Marinette's POV)
I was at my house with Alya, the both of us decently bored. I soon got a call from Mikey. I actually screamed. "A-Alya! Mikey is calling me! What do I do?!" I said, freaking out. "Just answer the phone, and be yourself, girl!" She said in response. I nodded, and answered the phone. "Hey, M-Marinette?" Mikey said into the phone. "Yep! I'm Marinette! S-so, what's up?" I stuttered, and slapped my forehead. "Well, Y/N and I were hoping that you, Alya, Nino, and Adrien would go to the movies with us?" He offered. I held the phone away from my ear and squealed. "Sounds great! Me and Alya are bored anyways, so it would be awesome!" "Great! Meet us at two?" "Definitely!" I said, and hung up the phone. "So..what'd he say?" Alya asked me. "Well, you, me, Nino, Adrien, Y/N, and him are all going to the movies!" I said in response. "Are you serious! That's AWESOME!" Alya said happily. I nodded vigorously. "Wait, what should I wear?!" I began to freak out. I had to look nice, of course. "Don't worry, I'll pick out some of your clothes for you!" Alya assured me. "Thank you, Alya." I said, smiling. "Of course, Mari!" She said, as she began to pick through my clothes. This was going to be really exciting.

Such such filler. I had like, no idea what to do for this. UGH. So I hope this is good enough. Like, I really hope so. Sorry I haven't added in a while! It's gonna be a little harder for me now. I'm in ALGEBRA ONE and I have to take the Keystones this year ;-; so it'll be harder on meh. Anyways, thanks for over 500, and enjoy!