Rules and Regulations

We are pleased that you would like to become an admin, helping to run this page of course, but there are rules that have been put in place. Before filling out the form, refer to this page.

(The founder and co founder have rights to change the rules)

Before applying, make sure you know these rules. There are two sections that you must read and understand. The rules will be updated ONLY by the founder or co founder.

* is highlighted as IMPORTANT

Rules for being an Admin

1) ACTIVE *

You need to be active, but not 24/7. This means, you have to run this account regularly and make sure there is NO scams, hackers or hate accounts posting on the message board, through email or pm.

This account depends on ALL admins and founders.

If you can't be active because you have got some things going on outside of Wattpad, you are required to fill out the form on Google Docs. Then you share the form with the founders.

2) DON'T ABUSE THE ACCOUNT *

If you are accepted as a head admin, etc.  then you are responsible for this account. You cannot abuse anyone, write nasty things about people and you cannot hack this account. Once you are given the password, you must not share it out to anyone who is NOT a admin of the page.

YOU MUST stay in your department and make sure you're doing your job. No muck arounds otherwise consider yourself fired.

You cannot promote this account on anyone's page unless you are given permission from the account. It is rude to promote on people's stories, accounts or pm. Failure to comply this rule, the founder/co founder will fire you. You will not be allowed back on this account again.

3) HATE ACCOUNTS, PROMOTIONS, SPAM, HACKED *

If there is any hackers, hate account, promotions (people asking you to read their books), spam on message board or through pm, you will delete it. Hate accounts must be notified immediately to founder/co founder and from there, action will take place..

Hate accounts will not be tolerated as this account is firmly against hate accounts. Whatever you do, don't respond to them, notify founder/co founder asap.

4) If you're told to do something by your head office, do it.  *

The founders have appointed a person as a head admin. Meaning, if they tell you to do something by your head admin, do it. No arguments, no fights, do your job.

5) RESPECT *

As a fellow admin, you must respect those who are non poly. You can be polite but please consider your words as they may hurt or offend people. If you are disrespectful, you will be fired. This means, do not harass people. If they disagree with your opinion or do not like what they say, ignore them and walk away. If there's an issue, report it to the founder or co founder. This account acknowledges polynesian, not disrespecting other cultures.

6) PROBLEMS

If there is an issue or problem that you don't know how to solve, notify your fellow admins, head offices, founder/co founder by pm for help. Each head office  and founder(s) will work as a team to operate the account. Unsure, notify immediately. As head offices  and founders, we work together as a team and help each other out.

Applying as an head office/something else rules

1) FILL OUT THE FORM *

It is required and compulsory to fill out the form. When filling, please make sure you ARE ready to become an admin. This means, you are ready to give up some time of yours to run the page and helping out as an admin.

Fill out the form in ONE comment. Do not write multiple comments otherwise we won't accept it. We want the comment section to be organised and be tidy. Each Head Office can decide whether to accept you or deny you. Head offices will notify you through pm. If accepted, they will pm you the pw in PM along with saying accepted.

Same goes being declined, but you won't get the password.

Do not fill out the form if you're not ready.

2) NO BRIBING OR HARASSING *

We are deadly serious when it comes to this. If you already filled out the form, please wait. 

Whatever you do, do not bribe or harass the founder/co founder or head admin just to accept you. We can either mute, report OR do both. Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER betray this account.

3) PROFILE CHECK *

The founder(s) and head office's  top priority is to check your profile. We will check your bio, message board and activity feed. It is extremely important to know that we can trust you while we're away doing things if we're busy or can't come on. We can trust you if you don't share any private or confidential information. 

4) PROCESSING YOUR FORM.

When you filled out the form, the founders or head office will accept or deny you. Before accepted or denied, the founders or head office will check your bio and activity feed. Once decided, they'll pm you. If accepted, they will give you the pw along with the usermane in PM.

If denied, we'll let you know by PM.

(This CAN BE CHANGED ONLY by the founders)

5) ABUSING THIS ACCOUNT *

If you abuse this account in any shape or form, we'll immediately decline your form and we'll mute you.

6) IF IT'S CLOSED, DON'T REQUEST. *

Our biggest PET PEEVE of all time is when someone requests for a spot that's already closed. If you try to turn a blind eye and request that closed spot, we will block you.

For more information or questions regarding to the rules, please comment below. You are welcome to pm us your question.