chapter 5

They swam as quick as possible to the shore and hid behind a bush.They started listening to their conversation.The guy in the green stripe shirt said "Hey, Jeff do you  know why Vins is mad at me?"A man with dark brown hair walked to him and said "Oh, I don't know why I'm mad at you Steve, it's probly because about two or four weeks ago, YOU SHOT ME IN THE DICK!"The guy Steve yelled "I'm sorry!Jeff's guns just randomly goes off some times!"The guy in the Finn suit said "Ya, it really does."Mitch whispered "Wait, weren't there four of them?"All of the sudden the guy Steve had hands on his head then he said "Whitie this isn't really the time."Basher then whispered "Wow, good luck trying to be friends with these weirdows!"Creeper wispered back "thanks Basher, that makes me feel a lot better!"Mitch the said "Well, go make friends!"Creeper then stood up and slowly walked to them.Whitie was the first one to see her he walked over to her and then said "Hello there, would you be interested in buying my mix tape?"Creeper said awkwardly "No thanks."Then when Jeff heared her voice he screamed "Whitie!Get away from her!She could kill you!"Then Steve and Vins saw her too.Jeff, Vins, and Whitie walked backwards.But, Steve just stood there.Jeff yelled to him "Dude get back here, she could kill you!"Steve yelled back "Oh, come on you wimps!She doesn't even have a weapon!"Creeper then said "I just came here to see if you wanted to team with me and some of my friends."Then Steve said "Ya we'll team."Then Creeper signaled Basher and Mitch to come out of the bush.