chapter 2

Creeper and Adam got to the chest Creeper got through three chest and Adam got through two.They quickly swam to shore watching many others jump of the boat.They started walking.That's when they saw two people being attacked.Creeper looked at Adam and he knew what she wanted.Adam spawned "Fine!Lets go save them!"Creeper had found an iron ax (or Fredrick) and Adam found an iron sword.They started running down the hill tords the attackers.Creeper stopped when she reched the end.A blue monkey was being killed by a man holding a piece of butter.The monkey was yelling "WHATS A BUTTA SLAPPA,WHATS A BUTTA SLAPPA!?!?!?!"Creeper was laughing,until the man killed the monkey.Then Creeper axed him all Bacca like.While that was happening Adam was saving a.....a.....a watermelon?!?!The melon had 3D glasses on and then really just had a normal outfit on. And he had a a big, big smile on.He got up and asked you "arn't ganna kill me right?"Creeper answered "no."Then he said "My name's Basher."Adam asked "Do you have any more friend?"Before Basher could answer a man in a suit came up and flicked him.Basher started chasing him and screamed "DON'T WORY I'M NOT GANNA KILL YOU, I'M JUST GANNA BEAT YOU TILL YOU DON'T BREATH NO MORE!!!"The man was just running and laughing.And he had the funnyest laugh.