Chapter 2

Megan's POV

The car ride took 3 hours just to get there. Knowing that we left my house at 11 a.m , we got to my Aunts house at 2:30ish. I haven't seen my aunt is almost 4 months since she has been working non-stop the last year.

She had a enormous house with 8 rooms and 7 bathrooms. The pool outside was beautiful. It had a slide, leading straight into the crystal clear water. I almost forgot how amazing my Aunts house was. I'm so lucky Alexis and I are staying here for the whole summer!

"AUNT LILLIAN" I screamed jumping into her arms. She laughed and put down,

"Megan i have missed you so much, hows school?"

"Well school is school, but its summer time now!! " I hollered.

"And who is this beautiful young lady here?" she said eyeballing Alexis who was sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Oh thats my best friend Alexis , she is staying here with us for the summer . "

I replied.

Our conversation ended shortly. Alexis and I grabbed our bags from the car and put them in one of the rooms. We flopped on the bed realizing Magcon started in 1 hour . We decide to fix up our hair and makeup and get going. The hotel Magcon was being held at was 5 minutes from our house.

"Bye mom ill text u when it ends." I screamed hoping she heard me as i shut the door behind me.

"I CANT BELIVE WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING. " Alexis cried .

I laughed and kept walking.

Finally we arrived to the hotel, screaming girls were everywhere. We walked up to the line asking a short brunette what line that was for. She answered it was for the general admission, luckily me and Alexis got V.I.P for both days.

We waited in line for 10 minutes until being let into the room 1 hour before the other girls got to be let in. Me and Alexis basically ran over to the stage so we can have first row. 20 minutes went past when we heard someone announce,

"Are you girls ready?"

There was probably 300 girls in the room , when all the boys came out 1 by 1. Everyone hollered and screamed trying to get the boys attention. Tears formed in my eyes as i was blankly watching the boys i love be right in front of me. So close yet so far.

The entertainment began as the all were making us laugh till our stomachs cringed. I was smiling like an idiot until i felt someone watching me. I looked up and saw the Nash Grier staring straight at me. Our eyes locked , he smiled and then winked and looked away. Alexis basically slapped me in the face as she was jumping and screaming telling me how Nash just winked at me. My heart was beating so fast. The Nash Grier winked at me, out of everyone, he winked at me. I got caught up in my own thoughts when i felt Alexis drag me across the room to a line . I looked and saw we were in line to meet Carter Reynolds and Matthew Espinosa.

The line took about 10 minutes until were about to meet them. I walked forward to greet Matt when i was pulled into a hug by his strong arms. He hugged me for so long when Carter coughed and brought us back to reality . Matt and I laughed and just shook it off. My mind was filled with thoughts . Carter hugged me, and the said,

"Want to take a couple photos with us beautiful?"

"Yeah of course" i awkwardly said back.

A couple pictures were taken with the boys when matt pulled me in for another hug. He leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"Your beautiful" and he added a wink. I left and walked away .

Alexis tackled me wanting the details, after i told her she pulled me into Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas' line. One thing i forgot to mention, she LOVES Cameron. It took about 10 minutes when I was greeted by Nash and Cameron at the same time. I took a few pics and nash handed me a piece of paper and said text me. I smiled than walked away.

Alexis' POV

The freaking Cameron Dallas was 2 feet away from me. I was confused about what to say when he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. My stomach had butterflies in it.

I shyly replied

"Hi cameron I'm Alexis"

He smiled at me with his beautiful smile and said,

"Hi beautiful can i get a hug?"

I pulled him in for a hug and took a couple adorable pictures with him.

He stopped me before i was about to leave and he said,

"Make sure your friend texts Nash so maybe we can hang out. " I said okay and walked away.

Alexis' POV

The day went by fast and the last thing I remember is being pushed by 1000 screaming girls.

Alexis and I walked back to my Aunts house . We got dressed in sweatpants and tank tops.

I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocked and set it on the night stand next to my bed.

I sent a message to Nash saying

To nash

Hey nash its Megan, you gave me your number at magcon today x(:

From Megan